Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Whoomp There it is" by Fishbiscuits42 (Lost)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fishbiscuits42
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: "Whoomp There it is" by Fishbiscuits42 (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Whoomp There it is" 06-02-2011
May 2011 Contest Submission.My favorite parts were the action,mysteries,and variety of characters
Fandom: Lost
Song: Whoomp There it is by Tag Team
Vidder: Fishbiscuits42
Length: 3:37 (50.4MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHsGiXByoBE
http://www.mediafire.com/?r2t0uv5hoolweh6

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Whoomp There it is by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

Really cool vid! I loved how you incorporated all these moments where Lost shocked us. Lots of fun to watch!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: Whoomp There it is by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

This was awesome, put a smile on my face. Nice beat use.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Whoomp There it is by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

Very Nice. I like how you matched the clips to the changing music.I especially liked that section with the countdown clock and the part where they fired the guns on beat.My fav 'whoomp there it is' were the Sawyer knife scenes.That little 'intermission' with Jack playing piano was cute.I have to admit that although I love Jate,I did enjoy your Skate section.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:41 am    Post subject: Whoomp There it is by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

Hahahaha!!! LOVED THIS!!! The song edits were a little rough, so be careful about that, but otherwise I thought this was really well done. I can't even imagine how time consuming it must have been to find all of those clips, and each of them went so well with the "whoomp, there it is". Plus, you had great lyric interpretation at other points in the vid. I was LMAO @ Ben digging his own grave at "can you dig it". Plus I *loved* Locke turning the donkey wheel at "takin' it back to the old school" and then the dharma clock flipping back to the beat, then going to the sepia for the dharma days clips. Oh, and the explosion montage! And the gun shots on the beat! Really, I enjoyed every second! Well done!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Whoomp There it is by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

This is brilliant!!!! I loved it! So clever, I giggled so much at some of your lyric use especially at the chorus "whoomp there it is" and "can you dig it?" with all the digging going on LOL! Excellent! Like Julia, I also really loved the gun shots matching with the beat use as well. I totally got what you loved most about Lost too - I'm guessing it's all the shocker moments of Lost? You pulled it off really well, I really enjoyed it Awesome job!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I LOVE this song! Great choice! It really suits Lost!! :DYour beat use and action clip choices were perfect! The piano part with Jack was also an interesting/unique little part I enjoyed The, "can you dig it?" parts were brilliant, loved it. This was really awesome, good luck in the contest!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee, I loved that! The gun shots right to the beat and all of the "can you dig it?" moments were great! You did a nice job of pulling together the shocking and/or explosive (sometimes literally ) moments from Lost! I enjoyed it a lot!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:39 am    Post subject: Whoomp There it is by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

Great beat use, really cool vid!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Whoomp There it is by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

Oooh that was so fun!!! I loved it!!! I really loved how you really used the movement in the clips on the "whoomp's" particularly around 0:47-1:01. Also loved the "taking it back to the old school" with the rewinding clock and then Jack's piano playing Fantastic work!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Whoomp There it is by Fishbiscuits42 Reply with quote

This was awesome! What a fun vid, you can totally tell that you had a great time making it too! Awesome beat use!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: