Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Paranoia?" by Galadriel (A Dogs Breakfast)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galadriel
Advanced Vidder

Location: Sometimes here in Atlantis sometimes there in Hawaii ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: "Paranoia?" by Galadriel (A Dogs Breakfast) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Paranoia?" 05-24-2012
What happened with Patrick?
Fandom: A Dogs Breakfast
Song: Paranoia by Stone Parade
Vidder: Galadriel
Length: 3:57 (72 MB MP4)

Link(s): http://galadrielshome.yolasite.com/paranoia.php
https://vimeo.com/21057096

thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't seen the film, so am reviewing this blind -- but this was creative!

I liked all the in-text effects, and did not expect the other guy to get knocked out with an oar or whatever that was, or the makeup/crossdressing stuff towards the end.

I'm getting a sense of black comedy with the film itself, especially given a lot of the skewed shots. The song seemed to work reasonably well.

I liked the distortion/fisheye effects at about 2:15ish; they gave a good sense of skewed craziness as well without seeming just slapped on there to show off or what have you.

A couple of talky clips here and there, and some beats were slightly off, but the song has a fast drumbeat, all the same.

I was expecting the in-text to pick up again towards the end -- considering it was so strong at the start, I think picking it up again at the end wouldn't hurt.

Good job!
Galadriel
Advanced Vidder

Location: Sometimes here in Atlantis sometimes there in Hawaii ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thefilmchick wrote:
Haven't seen the film, so am reviewing this blind -- but this was creative!

I liked all the in-text effects, and did not expect the other guy to get knocked out with an oar or whatever that was, or the makeup/crossdressing stuff towards the end.

I'm getting a sense of black comedy with the film itself, especially given a lot of the skewed shots. The song seemed to work reasonably well.

I liked the distortion/fisheye effects at about 2:15ish; they gave a good sense of skewed craziness as well without seeming just slapped on there to show off or what have you.

A couple of talky clips here and there, and some beats were slightly off, but the song has a fast drumbeat, all the same.

I was expecting the in-text to pick up again towards the end -- considering it was so strong at the start, I think picking it up again at the end wouldn't hurt.

Good job!

Thank you so much for the review I'm glad you liked it. It was fun to made it. I highly recommended to you to watch this film, I really enjoyed it:)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: