Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to the new multifandom LVI! 6/4 - new info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, this is SO exciting! can't wait to see what people submit! I already have a couple of vids I wanna put up
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, I'm so excited that multifandom finally is here! ^^

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question about how many we're allowed to post; is there a limit?
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome to the new multifandom LVI! Reply with quote

Brooke; to quote Aislynn's first post:

Aislynn wrote:
Monthly vid limit, Viewer Pick voting and monthly contests

At this time, we'll still be accepting only 5 vids a month (plus a contest entry) total per each vidder (not for each fandom for each vidder ).

We have to keep things small right at the start otherwise LVI would just get completely overwhelmed with vids and it might break.

SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't get the chance to respond yesterday but... Karolina!!! *tackleglomps you* ♥! It's so great to see you here again! I hope that you'll be submitting some of your non-Lost vids before long and that we'll be seeing you around more often! We've missed you, hon! *more hugs*

And KC! *tackleglomps you as well* I'm SO glad to see that there are still some of our '05 members lurking about here, lol! *high fives* Seriously though, I hope you'll submit some of your non-Lost vids here again as well, now that we're set up to bring them in. And I hope that you'll be hanging out here again as well.

Thank you so much, everybody! We really appreciate all of your patience with us while we've been struggling to make this a reality at long last! ♥♥♥!!!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so excited!!!! :')
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we take a minute to hero-worship Aislynn for a moment? I don't know if it was all Ais or the work was spread between the CMs, but Ais has been the face for the changeover, working her butt off to get us from LVI, The Site For Lost Vids to LVI, The Site That Was For Lost Vids But Is Now For Every Vid Imaginable, and considering the changeover was announced almost a year ago and there's been non-stop work on it, the work must have been absolutely killer!! (Also that was probably the longest sentence ever.)

So to Ais and everyone else who worked on switching the site over, I salute you on behalf of every vidder here and and all the ones to come

Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwww!!! That is so sweet, thank you so much, Millie! *hugs*

This has definitely been a team effort, from the CMs you see here on the site everyday to Warren (aka Hobbes) who does the nuts-and-bolts webmaster stuff behind the scenes. We're just all so happy that you guys are as excited as we are about being able to submit vids for all fandoms now! \o/

Thank you so very much again!

Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh jesus, it feels so weird coming back here after all this time... I haven't posted here in YEARS! But Ais assured me that it would be ok if I came back, so I did.
So ummm... Hi, everyone! lol *waves awkwardly*

This is truly exciting news for the site! There will be so many new vids and fandoms coming every day!

Ais, sweetie, I've no idea how you and everyone working on this site did this, but you did, and I'm still not entirely sure if you're all brilliant or just absolutely insane for doing it. XD But if our beloved Doctor is any indication, those two go together, so... BRAVO!!! *standing ovation*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Di, yay! *tackleglomps you* I'm sooooo glad that you're here! And it definitely is more than fine for you to come back. We're absolutely loving to see several of our previous regulars submitting vids again! *jazz hands* I'm so excited that there are going to be so many people who'll be getting to see your vids for the very first time! \o/

And awwww, thank you SO MUCH for the kind words! *smishes you* Hee, "brilliant and insane" definitely does work pretty well for the Doctor, so I hope we'll be able to live up to his standards, lol!

Thank you so much again and, once more, it's just fantastic to see you here again! ♥♥♥!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Di wrote:
Oh jesus, it feels so weird coming back here after all this time... I haven't posted here in YEARS! But Ais assured me that it would be ok if I came back, so I did.
So ummm... Hi, everyone! lol *waves awkwardly*

This is truly exciting news for the site! There will be so many new vids and fandoms coming every day!

Ais, sweetie, I've no idea how you and everyone working on this site did this, but you did, and I'm still not entirely sure if you're all brilliant or just absolutely insane for doing it. XD But if our beloved Doctor is any indication, those two go together, so... BRAVO!!! *standing ovation*

YAY!!! Di's Here!!!!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Di!!! *hugs* Great to see you here again!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Di, you need to submit your Modern Family-vid, like NOW!!! We need to spread some MF-love around here!
Great to see you again, hon!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my! Such a warm welcome!!! HI, EVERYONE!!!! *GROUP HUG*

Aislynn wrote:
Di, yay! *tackleglomps you* I'm sooooo glad that you're here! And it definitely is more than fine for you to come back. We're absolutely loving to see several of our previous regulars submitting vids again! *jazz hands* I'm so excited that there are going to be so many people who'll be getting to see your vids for the very first time! \o/

lol Aw, thank you!!!! *tackleglomps you back*

littleton_pace wrote:
YAY!!! Di's Here!!!!!

I'M HERE!!!!

Uruviel wrote:
Di!!! *hugs* Great to see you here again!!!

It's great to see you all again, too!!!!!!

KajaM wrote:
Di, you need to submit your Modern Family-vid, like NOW!!! We need to spread some MF-love around here!
Great to see you again, hon!

My MF vid? Can do!
Heee! It's great to see you too! lol I completely forgot how nice everyone is around here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Site Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: