Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Just Tonight - Ruby&Kate" by littleton_pace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:15 pm    Post subject: "Just Tonight - Ruby&Kate" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Just Tonight - Ruby&Kate" 05-25-2011

Ruby arrives to help Kate adjust to demon-life; but though originally training an ally; she might just be creating an enemy. (Sequel to Kimmys EPIC Dean/Kate vid, Ease My Pain)

Fandom: Lost/Supernatural
Song: Just Tonight by The Pretty Reckless
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:29 (18MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhcq7plAgP4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhcq7plAgP4
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow now that definitely is a crazy femslash pairing Kat!! OMG and so so hot!! My very favorite part is the "Little Fallen Angel On Your Shoulder" followed by that incredibly hot sex scene! Wooo! *fans self* that manip at 1:12 was pretty amazing! Great masking scenes throughout actually! Like when she is looking into Kate's house through the window. How did you get Kate's eyes to look all black and freaky? The ending was crazy but I'm little confused did she come back in a different body? Thanks for making such an awesome entry for my contest!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik!! i was hoping you'd like it The black eyes thing wasn't too hard; it was masking without putting anything underneath it, so it just had blank screen (aka black screen) behind it instead of another clip to mask with

Yeah; in Supernatural, the brunette girl at the end comes back as Ruby in season 4 onwards after blonde Ruby dies. So its the same character, just in a new host body.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh! Thats crazy cool!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:46 pm    Post subject: Just Tonight - Ruby&Kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow Kat this was so intense and dramatic and well-done! I really loved how well-manipped the sex scene and the fight scene were-and those black eyes on Kate looked exactly like they do on SPN!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:58 am    Post subject: Just Tonight - Ruby&Kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Ooooh, loved it, Kat! My favorite manip was probably the fight scene, that was badass. And loved that you had Ruby 2.0 appear at the end, muahaha. Great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Just Tonight - Ruby&Kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Really cool vid, Kat, great work!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:22 am    Post subject: Just Tonight - Ruby&Kate by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I loved the manips/edits. The masking was FLIPPING awesome! I really thought you mastered that. They were really impressive. I really enjoyed the blue/softness effect. Very interesting story; I found it very believable.

My only issue was some of the audio was harder to hear because of the music. Other then that great video and good luck in Nikki's contest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: