Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Dying Changes Everything" by TheKindredSacr
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: "TKS - Dying Changes Everything" by TheKindredSacr Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Dying Changes Everything" 05-22-2011
Chapter 2 of The Kindred Sacrifice.
Fandom: House/Lost
Song: Remembrance by Balmorhea
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 3:53 (200mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVACunAibXE&feature=channel_video_title

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME NIKKI!! just awesome!! i loved so many moments, well I loved the whole thing, i was so glad you used that rachel saying 'all i ever wanted was a baby' cos that fits so well i loved the kate/13 stuff; especially 13 saying she didnt plan on seeing her again, that was really awesome; and seeing 13's struggle with Hungtingtons really sets up her confusion and the 'i dont wanna die!" was so awesome; i teared up and Kuliet meeting!!! That was so great with the tissues!!!

excellent work; more excited to vid chapter 3

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Glad you felt like I set you up well for the next chapter. I think that is what is most tricky about these vids! I wanted to have Kate meet Addie too but didn't have time to fit it in. I'm sure you'll figure out something cool for chapter 3. Oh and I just looked at our channel. 62 subbers now and we got a cool comment on our profile page:
"Holy sh*t, these are awesome! I can't wait for the rest of them!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! and we have 3 more subbers yay!

i cant wait to get to the chapter 3 stuff, ill PM you for more chat

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: TKS - Dying Changes Everything by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I just ran across your YT page last night and watch both of the new chapters. It's amazing. The promo was genius and you sure know how to draw people in with your very unique characters. I must say I had a Juliet/Callie video made for nik's subbs contest but my goodness you all put me to shame.....such great edits and colors. I subbed and I sent it out to my list of pals to sub your new accounts also. WEll done ladies!!!
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Nikki and I would still LOVE to see your Juliet/Callie vid so please continue with it!!!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You girls are really onto something here. I think it's a great idea and you can tell that a lot of thought and effort has gone into it all. And I think it also shows that you really enjoy making it, which is what it's all about.

This ep/chapter was great. I'm really kinda hooked! The way you've made these characters interact just feels so real. BRILLIANT!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Kat and I LOVE making femslash! Its pretty much like crack to us. Thanks again for all your comments! I love reading them. If you liked these vids Kat and I have made many part 1, 2 and 3 collabs over the last year. That is how we came up with this idea b/c we love continuing each others stories. Our other vids are on our individual profiles.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, thanks I'll be sure to try and check them out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: TKS - Dying Changes Everything by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Another amazing installment of this series! I love how the storylines are all starting to overlap, and are so dramatic!
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! Just wait and see who turns up in chapter 3!! And no not just Addison...someone else too
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:15 am    Post subject: TKS - Dying Changes Everything by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

This was intense I really liked it. The manipulations were so nice.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for watching Brooke!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: TKS - Dying Changes Everything by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

OMG! That was AMAZING, NIk! I am completely hooked on this story already. I was *riveted* during the bank scene. That was brilliant with the way the music changed. The music was honestly perfect and your manips were, as always, incredible. Awesomely well done!!! ♥
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: TKS - Dying Changes Everything by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Great video! Nice storyline, and the music really went it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: