Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Shape Of You - Avery Littleton" by littleton_

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: "The Shape Of You - Avery Littleton" by littleton_ Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Shape Of You - Avery Littleton" 04-15-2011

Claires elder half-sister, Avery, struggles without her mother and sister in her life. April 2011 Contest Submission.

Fandom: Lost
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:49 (64.8MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml37N9kAVhI - HQ
http://www.mediafire.com/?e7godeq1ftgww55 - HQ
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Yes that girl looks just like Claire! I remember seeing her on Grey's and thinking it was Claire for a split second! How freaky!
The vid was great! I totally bought that they were sisters and I didn't even notice the accent thing until the end...haha. My favorite part is when Claire is on the island and her sister is explaining the picture to that guy.

Loved how you brought Kate and Aaron into it at the end too. It was so cute when she gave him that toy. It was so awww!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik; yeah when I saw her on Sarah Connor I had to double check; she has the same eyes, hair, nose, as Emilie the giving the toy part is my fave too the accent thing i tried not to annoy me, so in my head I make it like Avery travels from the US to Australia to see Claire; so her accents muddled... or totally american... thanks again xxxxxxx

Last edited by littleton_pace on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: The Shape Of You - Avery Littleton by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I got so caught up with the story. It's great. I totally want to know what happens next, you need to do a sequel! Some great manips in this one, but I'm not surprised. You always make it look so unbelievably real. To name a few of my fav scenes: Claire telling Avery that she's moving in with Thomas; the one when Claire is hanging up the drapes (so so fantastic!) and the one where Avery goes to yell the crap out of Thomas for leaving Claire. I also loved the scene with the picture of a bear. What movie is that from? I really need to watch it, looks interesting.
It's a fantastic video, hon. Good luck in the contest!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ali!! xoxox

Its not from a movie actually, its from Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, the TV show, which was actually awesome and its a bummer it got cancelled. Leven's character in that is really cool. The drapes scene was my fave to manip; when i found the Avery scenes to work with it just clicked in my head

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: The Shape Of You - Avery Littleton by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat this was incredible!!! The manips were some of your very very best, and the story was amazing! You are so brilliant!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, thanks Bec!! you're so sweet xxx

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: The Shape Of You - Avery Littleton by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Loved this Kat!! One of my favourite parts was when Avery went to visit Thomas. I always wondered what happened to him so it was really cool to see that. That manip along with several of your others was so realistic!! I really like the ones at the end with Avery taking care of Aaron. So sweet! I was kind of sad there wasn't an Avery/Claire reunion but I think where you went with the story was fab anyway.

Was really looking forward to watching this and you didn't disappoint! Awesome job!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jemmz! i had a whole bunch more that I wanted to do but i was pushing the 5 minute mark and didn't wanna cut anything out lol now im contemplating a part 2, which will hopefully have some Claire/Avery stuff xxxx

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: The Shape Of You - Avery Littleton by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Kat! Once again this video is like a mini-movie! Great casting, the girl playing Avery looks like she could really be Emilie's sister!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that was awesome! The casting was superb, Leven really does look so much like Emilie they could truly be sisters! I loved all the Terminator: TSCC footage, it worked SO well, especially when she was explaining the poster to John.

Fantastic manips, both audio and visual, and a totally compelling story! (I'd love a sequel, too! ) Great work, I loved it! ♥!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: The Shape Of You - Avery Littleton by littleton_pace Reply with quote

THis was cool. I liked seeing some of the major aspects of Claire's life shared with Avery. The scene with Claire decorating was so nicely done. You chose some great scenes. This is just so believable. This was really great. Such a great OC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: