Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Gone Away (Jack/Brennan/Booth)" by Athena Alexand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: "Gone Away (Jack/Brennan/Booth)" by Athena Alexand Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Gone Away (Jack/Brennan/Booth)" 04-13-2011
Jacks rocky relationship with Brennan is threatened when she starts to develop feelings for her partner, Booth.
Fandom: Lost/Bones
Song: Gone Away by Lucy Schwartz
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 3:05 (136MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFZmWrc1s3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFZmWrc1s3w

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Gone Away (Jack/Brennan/Booth) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

This was beautiful, Samara!! You totally sold the story - your manips were so believable! Gorgeous job
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Gone Away (Jack/Brennan/Booth) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Loooooove it!! Soo, my favourite parts: Love the whole opening bit, with Booth eating the fancy schmancy dinner she made for Jack. I like little domesticated Brennan And I felt kinda sorry for Jack, when he left her his needy little voicemail, and she was off, drinking and gallivanting about. I really bought into the scene where they caught each other's eyes at the lecture thing. The scenes just matched up so well, and the looks of both their faces were just perfect. Also, yay for a happy ending! The end made me smile
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Gone Away (Jack/Brennan/Booth) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

YES a happy ending!!! I love this. Everything fit so well. This was so great, I love how you can tell your stories so clearly... Plus BONES rocks!!!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow! Great story Sam! I was really entertained by this! It was so fun!
Poor Brennan with her work-aholic husband. You kind of can't blame her. The beginning was cool with him working really late and Brennan having Booth over. I loved that manip when she comes in the bathroom and yells at him about not calling about being late. I can so relate to that scene from personal experience. I love that scene when Jack sees her giving a lecture. I started to feel sorry for him then... but I loved the ending!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:12 am    Post subject: Gone Away (Jack/Brennan/Booth) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

This is really well done. The manips/the audio manips were just great. I really liked this. The only thing I didn't buy was when Brennan said "We fought all the time and don't like each other". I too loved the bathroom scene, and I loved seeing her get ready, the time being shown and where he's at.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Gone Away (Jack/Brennan/Booth) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Cool storyline & great manips!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: