Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke)" by Br

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: "Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke)" by Br Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke)" 03-01-2011
February 2011 Contest Submission.
Fandom: Lost/One Tree Hill
Song: All Eternal Things by Trembling Blue Stars
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 2:06 (16.0 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH8I7tasY5s
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0d9u3u
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:50 pm    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

I LOVE every sec of this. I loved the HUNTED clips also....They make a Great couple..
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

4603 wrote:
I LOVE every sec of this. I loved the HUNTED clips also....They make a Great couple..

Thanks Nikki! I love using the Haunted clips; they work so well because I really think Jack and Frank are very similar. Thanks
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

That was fabulous, Brooke!!! Really convincing manips and yay for happy endings!! Awesome job!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma! Yeah I had to give it a happy ending.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh gosh! I'm so glad you didn't kill Jack! I was holding my breath there at the end! I really liked how you did that scene when they are shocking him and he's thinking about his wife and son at his grave and then he comes back! Also, I smiled so big at the ending when he says "Its going to be alright" and she's so happy! They are a really cute couple!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki! Yeah I wanted to keep him alive because I love vidding the both of them so much. Glad you liked the ending! It's so nice when you find clips that convey what you are after. I think so too.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, I'm so glad it had a happy ending! Great manips like her calling and saying she was worried playing over his attack, that worked really well, IMO! Nicely done and I really enjoyed watching it!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:03 am    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

Thank you Aislynn. One of my favorite parts was her calling him. I just liked the eeriness of it.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 am    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

Nice manips, great vid!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

Thank you Heather!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, brooke that was so beautiful!! Really great story; clever idea starting it with Jamie asking if his mummy and daddy will stay together, and then going into the story of jack being attacked and then having to fight for his life I love sophia more and more through your vids:) Great job! gold from me

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

Aww such a cute little family Your story was great and just made it really easy to follow, poor Jack! The ending was so lovely too. I loved how you used Jack's "it's gonnah be alright" Brilliant job!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Pulling Through To You (Jack & Brooke) by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks Kat. I know, I've always been a Sophia fan and I am enjoying her more and more from vidding her. She's my favorite OC creation. I like my version of Jamie. You know the kid version.

Thanks Emma. I love that 'It's gonna be alright' audio, great to use. And I am really glad it was easy to follow; that can be a hard part for vidders sometimes. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: