Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Burn it down" by NoStandardSolutionExists (Multi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoStandardSolutionExists
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: "Burn it down" by NoStandardSolutionExists (Multi Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Burn it down" 02-27-2011
February 2011 Contest Submission. For more info go to YT description.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Burn it down by Color of clouds
Vidder: NoStandardSolutionExists
Length: 3:50 (134MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRDCcfJBuH0
http://www.mediafire.com/?8rdsd72to9ifj3d

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! I'm kind of foggy on the storyline but that's b/c I haven't read the description yet. But I think its cool that they all kind of know each other right Or they are all connected somehow? Your pairings were seamless and your beat use amazing!! Good luck in the contest! I'm going to go read the description now. I didn't before b/c I like going into a vid knowing nothing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Burn it down by NoStandardSolutionExists Reply with quote

Wow, that was amazing!! Definitely one of my favourites. Beautiful editing; well done
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Burn it down by NoStandardSolutionExists Reply with quote

Editing was awesome! I loved the beautiful softness you used. I also really loved the manips.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really loved how you had all of the characters knowing each other, instead of being just paired off in their own little worlds, that was such a cool way to do it! The song was a great choice, it worked so well for the story and atmosphere, IMO.

Awesome work, I enjoyed it a lot!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Burn it down by NoStandardSolutionExists Reply with quote

Awesome vid! Great to see Fringe in a vid.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Burn it down by NoStandardSolutionExists Reply with quote

Ooh that was fantastic! Your manips were flawless and I loved how they were all kinda separate stories but they all came together Brilliant job!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW. INCREDIBLE MANIPS!!! Just wow!! so many points i was like "wait.. .when did that..." and all the couples were awesome (soft spot for Peter/Kate) i really loved Quinn in there with Boone as well; I think they were my 2nd fave. Have to say though I read the story on YT, and I didn't get a lot of the finer details that you had in there, being attacked/raped by the Bad Guy, etc, I sorta made up a story in my head as I watched, and loved how they all just continued to be connected through whatever circumstances, even if I didn't get them exactly right really awesome editing here tho!

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Burn it down by NoStandardSolutionExists Reply with quote

Thank you guys Me and Nina are really glad you liked it.
I know we kinda got it complicated and the description is sooo bloody long.
And just so you know, making a story up for this video is okay too, Kat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: