Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Wont Look Back" by Kuliet4ever (Multifandom)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: "I Wont Look Back" by Kuliet4ever (Multifandom) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Wont Look Back" 02-10-2011
Full description on YT, February 2011 Contest Submission
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Bicycle Tricycle by Rosie Thomas
Vidder: Kuliet4ever
Length: 3:50 (117MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NQ8pIgK_Qo
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ho1xk

Last edited by Kuliet4ever on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STace this is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! definitely your best vid yet!! The convo between Jules and Brennan about her father leaving; and Juliet being there for her was so awesome! and Addie/Jules!! "Do I make you happy/yes, very happy/you make me happy, too." That was so perfect! and great masking with Temp/Jules in the car; and her looking over as Temp starts crying and then Addie letting Jules go, only to have Temp say she can't be with Jules love that you included Paget in there at the end; couldn't have a multi-femslash vid of yours without her

Gold from me; epic work hun

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you sweetie!! That just really means the world coming from you! <3 I was a little nervous with the masking, since it was my first major attempt at that. Oh and there will be a Paget vid (Well Emily/Juliana) in the near (well as near as my vidding is concerned.) future. Then again there will be more than a few Brennan ones too. And Addie and Charlotte and all those great femslash pairings. Thanks again so much for the gold, it really means so much!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I love this to pieces! Thanks for making it for me! Gold all the way baby!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks sweetie! I know that a twisted ending is a must for a Nikki present vid, and Im glad to have delivered. <3 You are the reason I came to spam, so I have so much to be thankful when it comes to our friendship <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwws don't make me cry b/c i'm emotional today! I"m glad you took my advice and became a spammer!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw! *hug* Im lucky to have found each of you <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: I Wont Look Back by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Aww I love it. I loved the lines "Do I make you happy?"/"Yes. Very happy". They were so sweet and they meshed so well together. And I'm loving than I'm seeing Brennan cropping up in more and more videos. She's so damaged - I think we AU vidders are just so drawn to that! That says alot about us. lol Anyhoo, loved the storyline and the manips. xx
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject: I Wont Look Back by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Definitely your best vid yet hon-SO amazing! I loved the audio manips-briliant-especially the "happy" convo.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:18 am    Post subject: I Wont Look Back by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

This was great! Very strong women, showing emotion like this gets me every time. You are such a great story teller!!!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freya! Thanks so much! Means so much coming from such an amazing AU vidder! I too am loving seeing Brennan too! You are so right, it says oh SO much about us.

Bec! Thanks sweetie! I always think its a good sign when someone (especially someones whose opinion I value as much as yours <3 ) says its my best yet. Im always hoping that my "next" vid will be better than the last. thanks again hun!

Nikki! Thanks hun! Im so excited when people point out that the storytelling came through well in my vids, cause Im always the most worried about that. And of course the strong emotional women...its my lifesblood <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: I Wont Look Back by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

I thought it was a solid story, believable. And I really loved the manips.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 pm    Post subject: I Wont Look Back by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Aww, such a sad AU! Great manips and I love how you brought Addison in to it, especially at the end. Great job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that was so sad but had a hopeful ending at least. Poor Juliet, it always hits me right here *points to heart* any time somebody makes her cry in vids.

I loved the Addison/Juliet conversation about her making her happy, that worked out SO well, as did the masking in the car between Brennan and Juliet, very nicely done and convincing! Great job, I enjoyed it a bunch (except for the parts where I was clutching my heart when Juliet cried -- okay, so I enjoyed those parts, too, what can I say? Angst is always great in vids, lol! ). ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: I Wont Look Back by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

So sad! Nice vid, I like the ending.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: