Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Eye For an Eye - Part 1" by nikkimonique (Lost)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: "Eye For an Eye - Part 1" by nikkimonique (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Eye For an Eye - Part 1" 02-02-2011
Sawyer tries to kill Kate to get back and Jack for getting Juliet killed. To be continued by Kat.
Fandom: Lost
Song: various by various
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:49 (200mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGjEUj-CR74

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!! OMG THIS IS SO EFFING AWESOME NIKKI!!! The start is so epic. *bang* "that's for Juliet." perfect!

I loved Jack tending to kate's wound, and her shifting in and out of conciousness; that came off really well with the audio echoing in and out and Juliet being in 'heaven' or wherever it was, telling Kate she had to leave - that was really clever

Jack taking care of Kate was so well done; that Boone stuff worked so well! wow, LOVED how you merged in Claire at the end, with Sawyer having been shot, the wound and then Claire helping him

Excellent!! and has me so excited to make part 2

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! Glad you liked the Kuliet part...how could I not sneak in a little Kuliet!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Eye For an Eye - Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was really good. I really enjoyed the manips and the audio you chose. I liked Kate's 'dreams' as she's waining in and out of consciousness. The scenes of Jack tending to her wound were so believable.

I agree with Kat. I loved the Sawyer/Claire at the end.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Brooke!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Eye For an Eye - Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great vid, Nikki! Really good manips & the audio was so well done! Looking forward to part 2.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Heather!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Eye For an Eye - Part 1 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow! When you told me what your vid was about, I wasn't sure how you were going to pull that off, but you did! You did a great job manipping the scenes of Jack taking care of Kate. I especially liked how you used the audio of him saying "Stay with me". So the dream sequences were Kate imagining her life with Jack and their daughter (as she was "dying")? That was a nice touch. The scenes with Jack and Sawyer were really good too. I loved how Jack vowed to kill him for shooting Kate. It's like a never-ending cycle!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Glad you liked it Sam. Yeah those scenes were supposed to be Kate imagining her life with Jack and their daughter but in a weird dream way where it doesn't exactly make sense. And then the part with Juliet was her actually dead and then Juliet tells her to go back. I'm not sure if the audio was clear enough. Juliet says "You're still here. I want you to be able to go home." Stay tuned for part 2!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that was an awesome and totally creative AU! Great manips and can't wait to see part 2!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm glad you liked it Ais! I didn't think you would because of the whole Sawyer trying to kill Kate storyline. Maybe Skate will make up in part 2.

deathwinged

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice! can't wait for part 2. also where are those manips of evangeline from? the one with the baby, i've been wondering for a while now.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! They are from a film she did called Afterwards. It's an amazing movie! You should check it out!

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was amazing. I really loved the part where she is in the water (sub part) and you have the voice overs as she comes up for air. then them on the beach. I thought that was great!!! Very good Job as always!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki #2 Love your banner!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: