Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Silent Night - Jate" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: "Silent Night - Jate" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Silent Night - Jate" 11-24-2010
A granted wish for Becca. Jack and Kate are devastated when one of their child gets sick with cancer. Thanks to Kat for the vid pic.
Song: Silent Night by Sarah Mclachlan
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:39 (245 mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6etgXUlI1yk

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww, nikki that was SOOOO sad!!! using the kids from In America was such a great idea; they're such gorgeous little girls jack opening the coffin *tear* that was so heartbreaking. as was the speech the eldest daughter gives about carrying the family on her back, that always makes me cry in the movie. beautiful ending too; i loved the parts with the video camera awesome stuff xxx

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I've been wanting to use those girls as jabies for years! I'm glad I finally figure out a vid for them! I think the littlest one looks just like Kate and the older one like Jack...hehe...Their accent makes it a little weird...lol but I just rationalized it as Kate and Jack were Americans that lived in Ireland so their kids picked up on the accent...haha!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Silent Night - Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This is so incredible Nikki-you truly are amazing with manipulations, audio and visual, and with telling the most incredible stories. I love the way you made this heartbreaking but with an uplifting ending-I love the idea SO much of Kate stopping Jack from jumping, and getting him to turn his life around and shave (lol), and go back to her and their family. I can't thank you enough!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Becca! I'm glad you liked the ending its funny b/c this was supposed to be a Kuliet vid...Jack was supposed to commit suicide early on and then Kate and Juliet were going to hook up but then my muse had other ideas and it turned into a Jate video! I was telling Kat, good thing you like Jate too or I would have been in trouble! Sometimes the muse wants what the muse wants.

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Silent Night - Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I loved this! You make some of the best story vids that really touch your heart. All the manips. I had tears in my eyes especially during the Juliet/Kate talking death scene. The manips were great; you used them really well. Oh wow the coffin scene...:cries: This was just AMAZING. From start to finish. Gold from me.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Brooke. That Juliet scene was probably my favorite.

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Silent Night - Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

So sad! Great vid, Nikki.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Heather.

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to come over here and leave my love!! and give ya GOLD for this one..My gosh...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki you are a sweetie!!

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Silent Night - Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oh my god Nik! That was the best depressing Christmas vid Ive ever seen. I loved all the of the audio and those girls were perfect! You did amazing! <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol your comment made me laugh Stacey.

Quote:
best depressing Christmas vid Ive ever seen.

Thanks for watching Chica

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Silent Night - Jate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was a superb AU, Nikki!! The story was so well told and the scenes with their son was sooo sad! Especially when Jack and Kate were looking at him in his coffin *cries* The end was so lovely though with the family coming back together and I LOVED Jack and Kate kissing under the mistletoe!! Lovely job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for watching Jemma!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: