Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost - Kate - Unfaithful" by ol3j3j3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ol3j3j3
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: "Lost - Kate - Unfaithful" by ol3j3j3 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost - Kate - Unfaithful" 12-30-2010
This does not handle too much of the plot. I made this video about Kate because I was bored and I wanted to do some kind of video, which will hopefully gather some viewers. Season 1 only.
Song: Unfaithful by Rihanna
Vidder: ol3j3j3
Length: 1:22 (25.6MB WMW)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUnRoeMlvv0

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey, welcome to LVI!

This was a pretty good first vid; the editing itself was quite strong in places, although I don't think the audio was needed under every clip especially when it was hard to hear like when Tom and Kate uncovered the treasure box. I also didn't really get the story here, with a song like Unfaithful which is quite specific in it's theme it would need more conveying through the clips. Like Kate cheated with Sawyer, but why? Or was she cheating on both because she sees Connor at the start? I did like the literal symbolism of her not wanting to hurt Tom and be a 'murderer' and then she did kill him in the end; but the actual story needed a lot more fleshing out

Keep at it; though It's definitely better than my first vid!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: