Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Monsters (Sawyer/Charlotte) * For Nikki *" by Ath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: "Monsters (Sawyer/Charlotte) * For Nikki *" by Ath Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Monsters (Sawyer/Charlotte) * For Nikki *" 12-17-2010
Lost/Private Practice crossover. (Major spoilers for season 4). Sawyers career is jeopardised when he becomes emotionally involved in his latest case. Wishlist vid for nikkimonique.
Song: Fljotavik by Sigur Ros
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 3:59 (79.9MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-l16aCDPA

Last edited by Athena Alexandria on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was AWESOME sam!!! Season 4 totally converted me to a Charlotte-lover, she's epic The manips were wondering, i loved Sawyer helping her with her clothes, and then being there when she was at the line up, holding her hand. The end was chilling, with the audio's overlaying each other, i'll never look at Xander the same way again! fantastic work, gold from me, and im sure Nikki will freak over this

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Monsters (Sawyer/Charlotte) * For Nikki * by Athena Alexandr Reply with quote

Thanks, Kat! (And thanks for all your help. ) Those are some of my favourite parts as well. I'm really happy with the way this turned out.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW WOW WOW Sam! This is like the best video you've ever made and its for me! I'm so honored! Thank You so much! All your manips were seamless and so believable! I loved the one when he came in and saw her trying to get dressed and helped her. That audio about "checking out" was beyond perfect!! Loved the scene when he tried to relate to her by telling her his story! Loved the hand holding scene when the lawyer said she couldn't charge the guy. Oh and when he's at her door and she won't answer and she's crying! That was soo good! The ending was shocking too! Poor Sawyer! I was hoping for a happy ending for those two! Maybe you can make a sequel!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best vid I've ever made? Wow. I'm so glad you liked it. (I was worried it was too depressing for Christmas. ) I don't know about a sequel but I have a bunch of random manips that wouldn't fit into this vid so I will probably make another Sawyer/Charlotte vid soon. I have to ask: is this what you guessed when we were talking about it the other day? You said you thought you knew what it was.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No its not what I guessed...but that's okay! I loved it! It was a nice surprise!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really amazing video hun...I kept getting emotional too, especially at the end...when Sawyer goes to jail (poor guy), but she gets to go back to her life (at work i assume) and she smiles....I really loved the storyline and you put it together so well...from scene/clip choices, to audio, the music choice, everything was wonderful! I love when Sawyer tells her the story about his family, Love when Sawyer showed up at the door with the flower, and the scenes between them in the hospital...even the inclusion of Christian and Miles....and Miles talking to him on the phone about visiting "her" in the hospital...how perfect in relation to this story...amazing job!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Kimmy!

You're right, she was in her office at the hospital which is where she was attacked on the show. I wanted to get across the idea that she finally felt safe again because of what Sawyer did. It was the most upbeat way I could think of to end it with him in jail.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was a really flawless crossover! I don't watch Private Practice but I was able to follow things very easily. (And I'm with Kat, I'm never going to look at Xander the same again, yikes! *shudder* ) Poor Sawyer but I loved how you ended with her going back to work and that little smile, like she was getting her life back again and she finally felt safe once more.

Really nicely done!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Monsters (Sawyer/Charlotte) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

THIS was really amazing. I don't really follow Private Practice but I know what happened to Charlotte. I thought it was really believable; the mansips/scenes you chose to put together made this so believable and a very interesting story.

Awww the ending. I cried. Awww...That's so sad...BUT her feeling safe at the office again was really a nice touch. (I don't follow the show so I can understand the ending now)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: