Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Out With The Waste || Chate || For Jemmz" by litt

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: "Out With The Waste || Chate || For Jemmz" by litt Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Out With The Waste || Chate || For Jemmz" 12-13-2010

Kate leads a dangerous party life of drugs & drinking. Then she meets her apparent soul mate, Charlie, who is as just into partying as she is, but when Charlie decides he wants to better his life, Kate is less than pleased.

Song: Various by Yann Tiersen
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:25 (17.2MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haVkB_WrQkE
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Out With The Waste || Chate || For Jemmz by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG! YOU MADE ME A CHATE VID! <3<3
That was SOOO emotional, Kat!! Brilliant plot!! As soon as I read it, I knew it would be awesome! I love the manips, they were so convincing!! Especially the ones of Charlie first seeing Kate, him in bed with her, them getting high, and the one where Charlie visits Kate and she says she doesn't love him anymore *sniff!* And I also love the one where Charlie is telling Kate he wants to change, and she says she doesn't like the new him: fantastic manips!!! The end is so sad! CHARLIE! But the clips of Kate grieving for him were brilliant. I really liked your use of the Love The Way You Lie video clips too, especially that one at the end where they're touching each other's hands.

I LOVE IT!! Thank you SO much, Kat!! There should be more Chate vids in the world xD
*hugs!!*
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Out With The Waste || Chate || For Jemmz by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This is so freaking amazing, Kat! Like... OMG! I'm actually speechless.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! This is one of my new favs of yours!! I couldn't believe how real it felt when I was watching it! One of my favorite manips was when Charlie was watching Kate strip and then when he gave her the drugs. Also all those cutting scenes were so well done! I gasped out loud at the part when he beats her up after she sells his piano for drugs! The Jack convo. at the end was so perfect with the ring and everything and then the way you ended it! I'm hoping it leads to that Kana idea we were talking about!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Out With The Waste || Chate || For Jemmz by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I LOVED this. This was great; it was believable and I felt for these two characters. The manips you've chosen from Lost/other material really worked for the telling. It was so gut wrenching; very heartbreaking. WOW. :Shock: The beginning and ending with John was just excellent. I found great chemistry in this pair; again the clips you chose showed that. I loved it.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention how well you meshed the scenes from Gardens Of The Night...man that movie is still giving me the creeps. I should have listened to you and not watched it!!

Quote:
# There should be more Chate vids in the world xD
*hugs!!*

Now I want to make a Chate vid.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz - hehe yes I did!!! i wanted to make you a Chate or Chana vid, and the story just worked for these two I'm so glad you like it! ive been dying to use the Love The Way You Lie footage for something, and Megan doubles as a perfect Kate There should be more Chate in the world! And now that I have a taste for it; I may just vid them again!

Ali - thank you so much sweetie!!! *hugs*

nik - aw, yay! Your new fave! That means a lot! i dunno if the Kana idea will lead off from this, but it might, i may have to PM you to nut out details but yes Gardens of the Night, i told you not to watch!! haunting and You should make a Chate vid!

Brooke - thank you so much! The John stuff came in so handy for the Kate I was trying to portray, so I had to use it

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'll make a Chate vid with that original idea I gave you about the plane? I still like that idea.

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Out With The Waste || Chate || For Jemmz by littleton_pace Reply with quote

A Chate vid, awesome!!! Great manips!
SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah Kat! Chate! <3

That was really good! You used so many good scenes, especially the ones from Rihanna/Eminems new music video! Such a good editing job on this one, it gave me chills! I was so sad!
"It belonged to the man i KILLED" aw.

It makes me wanna vid Chate! Anyway, really good!
                                 
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Out With The Waste || Chate || For Jemmz by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow! Excellent storytelling, very clear and concise. Then end was sad and hopeful at the same time, I liked that
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this was such an incredible AU. The editing was truly amazing - all the clips worked sooooo well together. Even the Kate/Megan Fox - lol. And the storyline was heartbreaking and sewn together so magnificently. Very emotional and well-executed. Fantastic work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: