Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Carry On - Charana | for nikki" by littleton_pace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: "Carry On - Charana | for nikki" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Carry On - Charana | for nikki" 11-24-2010

"And I was by your side when they thought you stopped breathing..."

Charlotte and Ana's relationship has never been easy. A wishlist gift for Nikki.

Song: Rosie Knows Something by Abbie Gardner
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:45 (28.3MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leKOXJquQYI
http://www.mediafire.com/?xzeluc7ovjgh1mq

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww! I was so hoping you'd make me a charana vid!! What a great video to wake up to on Thanksgiving morning! I'm so Thankful to have you as my friend! *hugs* Now on to the vid!! I loved it!! Their relationship was so sad. I loved how Charlotte loved Ana so much even though Ana was kind of a bitch at times! I gasped out loud when she met Kate at the bar! hehe I loved that you snuck a little Kana in there for me! The love scenes were gorgeous and I loved the ending when you showed the little glowy scene with the baby and the dreams they had missed out on. And it seemed like it was heaven for Ana? Is that what you meant for it to be? It made me want to cry. Charlotte and Ana look so good together!! We need to make more vids for them!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, yay! I'm so glad you like it! And yes I had to slip Kana in there just a little bit for you Originally I'd wanted to make a kana vid with Charlotte as the 'other woman' but that idea didn't work out; and this one did And yeh that was Ana's heaven, like that's where she was when she was unconscious so she didn't want to wake since that life was better than the one she had. And yes we do need to make more Charana vids!! plus, I'm thankful for you too *hugs* xoxoxox

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Carry On - Charana | for nikki by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great vid, Kat! Interesting pair, the AU scenes were so good!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 pm    Post subject: Carry On - Charana | for nikki by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww, Kat, that was so heartbreaking!! I am really liking Charana right now And this was a fabulous AU! Your editing was so beautiful and I really loved your manips! The one of Ana's car crash was excellent and Charlotte visiting her in hospital was really great too! Gorgeous work
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Carry On - Charana | for nikki by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was so sad and beautiful! I loved your audio manips, and Ana's heaven was really amazingly done.
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Carry On - Charana | for nikki by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I really loved that Kat! It was just so great! I LOVED that you used Abbie! <3 Such a heartbreaking, but GREAT! vid (as always)! You dont think you could PM a DL link?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heather - thanks hun! xx

Jemmz - I really like Charana too! which is weird seeing as how i couldn't really care for either of them on the show lol xx

Bec - thank you hun! glad you liked ana's heaven

Stacey - HAD to use this song when I heard it it fit so perfectly! download link now availbable up there ^^^^

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Carry On - Charana | for nikki by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww! That was SO beautiful Kat! I particularly loved the "It's beginning to bother me" "get used to it" and the "use the shocky thing" scenes. Amazing!!! The story was so clearly told. I loved every second. Awesome work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: