Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Make It Real || Jack & Kate" by klost004
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: "Make It Real || Jack & Kate" by klost004 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack & Kate || Make It Real" 02-15-2010
Song has been pitch shifted. longer description on YT
Song: You Make It Real by James Morrison
Vidder: klost004
Length: 3:41 (10.9 WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OudquKF0Rf0
http://www.youtube.com/v/OudquKF0Rf0

Last edited by klost004 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate || Make It Real by klost004 Reply with quote

This is really awesome Kim. Your editing is really flawless in this. I loved all the overlays and transitions you used. I also loved the beginning with the text and faces popping up on the screen. All the audio was perfect and nicely placed. Really nicely done as always.

Last edited by DJC Productions on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate || Make It Real by klost004 Reply with quote

OMG This is simply gorgeous!!!! I'm a huge fan of yours and I honestly think this is one of my fave vids by you! I loved the coloring and the overlays, the song is beautiful and you're really good at using the beats to your advantage! Gold from me <3
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jack & Kate || Make It Real by klost004 Reply with quote

DJC Productions wrote:
This is really awesome Kim. Your editing is really flawless in this. I loved all the overlays and transitions you used. I also loved the beginning with the text and faces popping up on the screen. All the audio was perfect and nicely placed. Really nicely done as always.

Thank you so much Dennis...that means so much to me!!

3988 wrote:
OMG This is simply gorgeous!!!! I'm a huge fan of yours and I honestly think this is one of my fave vids by you! I loved the coloring and the overlays, the song is beautiful and you're really good at using the beats to your advantage! Gold from me <3

awww thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed this!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate || Make It Real by klost004 Reply with quote

Oh. My. WORD! Kimmy, this was extraordinary! This is one of my favorite vids of yours, the lovelieness of this video is everlasting and I loved it! The flow of the video was absolutely exquisite, your beat use and editing made the video look like a gorgeous and precious piece of Jate art! The blur transtitions were extra stunning! Ooo and the overlays and splitscreens were beyond beautiful, especially the profile of Jack at 0:19 to 0:22! Also at 0:43, the meshing of Jack and Kate's face looked sooo pretty. Your lyric interpretation was wonderfully done as well, especially at "Make it real for me" when you showed Jack giving Kate the guava seeds, that was very sweet! Your audio choices were perfect as well and I loved how they echoed! I loveeee doing that with audio, it sounds gorgeous but haunting but emotional all in one The ending was ever so adorable too! Wonderful video, Kimmy!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate || Make It Real by klost004 Reply with quote

I think this was a really well chosen song for Jack and Kate. I really enjoyed the coloring and editing that you did. I really enjoyed it.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:08 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate || Make It Real by klost004 Reply with quote

Wow, that was great, Kimmy! The coloring is gorgeous and all the overlays are so well-done! I think my fav part was the hug scene.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was amazing Kimmy! Outstanding work <3 The song is one of my faves and you made the lyrics work so perfectly with jate The coloring was so pretty to look at, with all the glow and just.. prettyness
Loved how you worked with the cookie cutter so their faces showed up as overlays on other clips... Can't explain it, but it looked good, lol!
It was so much fun to watch this, and you can see your love for jate in it, so clearly
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautifully done! The coloring and effects were great and the song was used brilliantly! (It's a shame you have to pitch-shift to get James Morrison on YT, I adore his music so it sucks that he's in the "can't use on YT" group. However, you did a great job with the pitch-shifting, it still sounded like it was supposed to. )

I really enjoyed it, great work!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really have anything creative or original to say about this except that it was another perfect Jate vid from you. The song was a good choice - sweet and nostalgic - and your overlays were gorgeous and worked beautifully with the mood - especially the way you combined black and white with colour. Oh and I loved that you ended it on a happy note with the proposal!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate || Make It Real by klost004 Reply with quote

I LOVE your video dear , you already know that
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what an epic Jate vid! I loved it! Your videos always look so pretty and flow so nicely with the music, which is something I haven't quite mastered yet. I'm always so impressed with your work! I loved that little part when Jack turns off the light to the beat of the song. And the echoey dialog was a nice touch!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you SO much everyone <3
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Make It Real || Jack & Kate by klost004 Reply with quote

Sorry I'm so late getting to this, but OH! it was soooo darn beautiful!! Such a stunning vid Kimmy! I love this song and you totally captured the emotion in it! I loved how you started the vid, that looked so cool with the title in the middle and all the jatey scenes around it changing on the beats You audio was just soo perfect, particularly the bit where Kate says 'real' in the counting to five story, I just loved it!! I really liked how you handled the "everybody's talking" lyric too, that was brilliant and felt all kinda confusing and disorientating with the blurred faces, perfectly done!! Wonderful work hun!!!
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma - thank you so much hun! So glad you enjoyed it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: