Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Spoilers!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: New Spoilers! Reply with quote

Whats' in the hatch

Quote:
Hint: In a way, it's something you've never seen before. But in a way, it's something you see every day and are probably seeing right now.

My riddles driving you crazy yet?
Mwahahahaha.

Okay, another hint: It begins and ends with the same letter.

Pretty sure it's not text, it's supposed to be something we've never seen before in a sense.

Quote:
Many of you are asking you for my take on the NY Post's story today (below) on our beloved Walt. All I can tell you is that I know we DO see him again in the new season! Know it for a fact.

But I also know that Malcolm is currently in LA, so do with that what you will.

xoxo

----
NY POST
WHERE'S WALT?

September 2, 2005 -- WALT, the friendly kid with potentially mysterious powers, is missing from this new cast photo of "Lost."
When ABC recently posted the latest press photo to promote the show's second season, Walt (Malcolm David Kelley) was conspicuously absent.

At the end of last season, Walt was kidnapped by a group of strangers, who on the show are called the "Others." The evil bunch took the kid and tried to kill his father by blowing up the raft he and his fellow castaways built to escape the increasingly strange island and its mysterious inhabitants.

All year it appeared as if Walt, who is supposed to be about 10 years old, had some sort of supernatural powers himself.

In the first episode, he was seen reading a comic book featuring a polar bear, and shortly after the castaways killed a polar bear - in a tropical jungle. At the end of the season, Walt seemed to have premonitions about various events, warning his friends and father not to do certain things.

All along, "Lost" fans have wondered how producers would handle the impending growth spurt all child-actors go through. Walt's abduction may be the answer.

"I like the theory that the Others will do something to him to make him grow fast," wrote a fan going by the name nonnyd on the unofficial "Lost" Web site, thefuselage.com. The site is sponsored by show creator J.J. Abrams and frequently features messages from the actors to fans.

"[Maybe] something like human growth hormone but with some modifications. Malcolm David Kelley does too good a job in the role to be ignored for long," nonnyd wrote.

Meanwhile, rumors abound that Walt may not even appear on season 2. Several fans have tried to contract Kelley and producers about the matter, but have not gotten a reply.

A show official declined to comment about Walt's fate yesterday, citing her responsibility to keep the show's mysteries a secret and not spoil it for fans.

"Lost" follows the adventures of a group of people stranded on an enigmatic island after their jet airliner crashes there on the way from Australia to the United States.

The show became one of the biggest hits last season and has spawned a slew of supernatural copy-cat series that will debut on various networks this fall.

So Walt's gone. So long Walt.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much of a spoilr
Quote:

Pretty sure it's not text, it's supposed to be something we've never seen before in a sense.

Or it's text, but it's something written that you've never seen before.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Not much of a spoilr
Quote:

Or it's text, but it's something written that you've never seen before.

you're reallys obsessed by this or XD?

if there is no tet I'll make a vid for you where they find a text down there ok XD?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And if it's a refrigerator, I'll make you a vid!

To this song
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2E493KQGZJADK2CD6JVOVFQYNR
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
and what if there is nothing like this?

than we both make a vid about something XD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
To this song

Ah, a classic Al song. Even if it's not a fridghe in there, I call doing a vid with it.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
Hobbes wrote:
To this song

Ah, a classic Al song. Even if it's not a fridghe in there, I call doing a vid with it.

A little off-topic, but that song would make a great Han Solo - Star Wars vid
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would.

Back to topic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: