Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone help?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Anyone help? Reply with quote

Well I have this one assingment set for Thursday and I need some ideas, basically we need to create a logo with various concepts relevant to your house, and just wondering whether anyone had any ideas for like your own as I'm a tad bit stuck, just have a musical note lol.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to help but I'm confused.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, we've been told to create a logo for our household, and what we include must be relevant to the household, it's confusing me because atm I only have a musical note for my brother.

It's just sort of how you'd represent your house in a logo I think
Hope that explains it a bit better lol.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh okay. I understand now but I can see why you are having trouble. Its kind of an odd assignment! So you are using a musical note for your brother b/c he plays an instrument? Maybe just follow the same theme. Like what do your parents do for a living? Could you use some kind of symbol that represents their jobs? And then something that defines you, like LOST? LOL kidding. I don't know....that's probably not very helpful.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, that's actually what I was going to say, too.

Maybe what you could do is start with a symbol or shape that represents all of you together...for example, let's say you all like to go hiking together--you could use the shape of a hiking boot. Or, let's say you all like to go boating together--you could use the shape of a boat. Or, perhaps your family shows dogs together--you could use the shape of a dog.

Then, you could choose one symbol that represents each of you. For you, you could do a computer, maybe? Or a TV? (Or, a film reel, a book, a pen, etc.) and like Nikki said, a symbol representing your parents--like a medical symbol if your dad is a doctor, for example--or perhaps a fishing pole if he's really into fishing. Then, arrange the symbols inside the bigger symbol.

Does that make sense? I probably explained it bad. XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: