Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Darkness To Light - Part 2" by littleton_pace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: "Darkness To Light - Part 2" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Darkness To Light - Part 2" 09-11-2010

A week later, Jack is back in town and David begins to feel his marriage to Kate is threatened by him. So its all a matter of choices. Choose right, choose wrong... just choose.

Song: Various by Brett Rosenberg
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 5:22 (185MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANxnt33nMq8 - HD
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic Kat! I loved it!!! My most very favorite part was when Kate runs after Jack and tells him he's the love of her life. That was heart breaking and looked so real! I got teary! Poor Jack!

I loved the scene when David says, 'I'm okay with it. I don't think i'm the one who has changed." It seemed like such a realistic response from him.

I loved the Jack/David convo in the beginning. "I"ve lost her all over again."
"why are you telling me this?"

And then the end with Jack and Claire! Wow that was so surprising and cute! And Kate is preggers again?! Yay!!! Fab work on part 2 Kat! We make such a great team!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik!! The running after each other scene was the hardest one to manip; it had be stuck for hours trying to find the right scenes, right colouring, etc. The audio had been there since Day 1! LOL I'm glad you liked the ending!! I thought you would, i was excited for you to see it, Jack happy with Claire et al, and Kate happy with David and their son, and yes bub #2

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Darkness To Light - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww, totally got me with that ending there!! Didn't see it coming!! This was a stunning video, Kat! I love your editing. I really loved the baby scenes at the end and Jack going to see Claire & Aaron was so lovely!! Wonderful job
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Darkness To Light - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I loved this! I loved all the manips chosen for this. I thought the scene of Jack going to see Claire was a nice touch. I loved all the audio and the manips of the characters seemed so believable to me.

It reminded me a lot of Cast Away ending.
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Darkness To Light - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I loved this though it's ironic that Kate's still caught up in love triangles after the island lol. Fantastic manips and audio. I felt a little sorry for Jack
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Darkness To Light - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow im blown away by this, the manips were fantastic, that scene where they run towards each other was so stunning,i love the jack and claire scene, and the use of the castaway audio was so perfect
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Darkness To Light - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I loved it!!! I really did....I loved how you had her and Jack and keeping things with the LOST story line, that is great!!!!!--Nikki #2
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz - thanks so much hun! Glad you liked it, and the end surprised you!

Brooke - thanks!! yeah; the Castaway ending is what inspired Nikki and me and do these vids

donna - haha; yeah she can't stay away from triangles, can she?

Emma - thanks you so much!! the running to each other scene is my fave too

nikki #2 - thanks! glad you liked it

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Darkness To Light - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Kat! Great AU and I love the Jack & Claire scene at the end!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Darkness To Light - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was absolutely amazing-the audio manips were perfection. And that running to each other scene really got me-it looked like it really happened on the show! I loved the Jack and Claire ending-so perfect.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Darkness To Light - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww! That was amazing!! I loved the beginning, how they both just sat down and had a chat, I really felt bad for both of them Your manips were just flawless throughout! I really loved the part where Kate was saying she loves David and "I'm so sorry" to Jack and crying. And then later when she ran and gave him a giant hug awwww! The ending was awesome too!! Brilliant work!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: