Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dead must Die" by Shadowofthecut
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowofthecut
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: "Dead must Die" by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dead must Die" 07-05-2010
For 1/3 The Alternative one. August 2010 contest submission.
Song: Invader Must Die by Prodigy
Vidder: Shadowofthecut
Length: 4:55 (141 MB FLV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKinMsed5TE
http://youtu.be/VKinMsed5TE
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is just brilliant! I loved that so much, it's so fresh and innovative and really fascinating to watch! I can only imagine how long it must've taken to put that all together! Great work and welcome to LVI!
Shadowofthecut
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

Thanks,
The next one will be better. I'll explain at the end how i proced for doing it.

[And for information: the none compressed *.avi file makes 20Go, it's the best quality that i can have but i can put it nowhere!]
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

Wow... One of the coolest vids I've ever seen. Your editing style is mind blowing.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so great. it must have taken forever. It's always great to see video's with a fresh look...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

that was the most epic thing i've ever seen....... did it really take 216hrs? awesome job like DJC said, mind-blowing
lockedinabathroom
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Top-class editing, and put together so well!
That was amazing, a pleasure to watch.
Shadowofthecut
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

Not realy 216hours. it's hard to know how many time. Whithout the preparation of the aniamtions, it takes an intensive week. But it last one year between the first project and this video. I didn't toutch it for mouth. I realy started to work during the middle of the 6th season.

But i took more then that for making that clip, it took me a long time to learn by myself to edit like that (and it never be perfect for myself).
If i never did that two clip, that will be mission imposible:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxf8RqYYBNg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUprfCEauwM

The first one is an unfinish version: I like showing what's in the shadow of the statue.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

Wow! This is crazy. Intense, genius, flawless, epic.
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

This.is.Awesome.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

Full on one of the most amazing videos I have ever seen, and I've seen some killer awesome vids! AMAZING JOB!!! I can't stop watching it!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

WOW! This was SO weird, but in the BEST way possible, honestly! Your editing is amazing. I love how you have your clips matched up to every little beats in the song. Brilliant! Loved all the eyes opening too. You managed to show all the craziness of Lost in this one vid. Insane! Fabulous job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:06 am    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

Wow, that was excellent! Awesome editing, this was a really unique & outstanding vid.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Dead must Die by Shadowofthecut Reply with quote

Wow what an awesome job with this I love your song choice and your editing went so well with the flow of the song, was great
Really enjoyed watching and good luck in the competition
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was seriously one of the most mind-blowing vids I've ever seen. Parts made me shake my head to gather myself again lol Like Christian flickering around the island, that was excellent! and charlie tapping at the keypad Defintile recapped Lost Lotsa guns, lotsa running, lotsa knives, lotsa traps, lotsa tackling, lotsa gadget Fanstasic way that you managed to convey your message so well in such a unique style! you showed how the little moments really are what made the most sense, connection wise in the long run. Eyes, photos, numbers, fire, etc. can't fault it Brilliany work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: