Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Premium Boxset

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Premium Boxset Reply with quote

I have been super excited about the complete series premium box since pictures first appeared online and was really excited to get one myself.

However there was no premium box release scheduled for the UK for ages and I thought we were going to be missed out

Now you can pre-order the premium box on amazon (for £7 less than the complete series without any extras ) but it has really cheap looking packaging

UK Edition

USA Edition

I don't know if it's only the UK getting this cheap looking packaging or if I'm the only one bothered but it makes me sad that I can't have the stunning box that it comes in in America and I thought I should mention it here to see if anyone else was thinking the same thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: