Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Wait for me" by Borislava
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: "Wait for me" by Borislava Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Wait for me" 05-02-2008
Jate video.Kate is always running away from Jack because she cant tell him how much she loves him.But in the end...who knows...
Song: Prodigal by One Republic
Vidder: Borislava
Length: 3:55 (47MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_28un7i0tm0

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really beautifully made! (I say, even as my little Skater heart has been broken and stomped on, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a great vid! ) I loved the way you used the overlays of the locations and scenery, especially the way the sun came up at the end! Again, very, very beautifully done!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thank you,Ais!Your opinion always means a lot
I must say that this vid is really special to me...i've been making it for some time and after the last episode i finished it for several hours...but i really put all my good feelings and emotions into it!
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Wait for me by Borislava Reply with quote

Wauw:D This was amazing and so sweet. Im a skater but I loved it. The colours were so beautiful. It was just great!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Wait for me by Borislava Reply with quote

It was really beautiful! You can really see the time and effort put into your videos and you can tell you really feel the story you are trying to tell. I'm glad you got the first video with Thursdays scenes cause I can tell it's going to spurn many videos, but yours deserves to be set apart from the others as your editing is first class.
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
don t know what to say! I LOVE this vid so much! really greatly done! the effects you used are simply perfect! Fab job, you made me feel proud of being a Jater! and I m surer and surer they re perfect together! thanks for this beautiful vid

Last edited by fabri086 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Wait for me by Borislava Reply with quote

I was waiting for this video to come out with the recent episode, hehehehehe. I have to say, you did a fantastic job. I absolutely loved the clips merged with each other, and especially that one of them looking at each other while the sun was going up. Beautiful! You did an excellent job!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lost-majs,thank you very much,it's nice to hear this from a skater

rbexter93,i'm sooo glad that you understand really how much efford i put into this video cause i want it to be perfect...well it's not exactly perfect but still i'm pleased with it...i really want when people watch it to feel something...some kind of emotion...whatever it is...that's the main reason i'm making videos...i want to make people sometimes to smile or cry or just feel glad,happy or sad...thanks again!

fabri086,glad i made you feel proud to be a Jater because you have to be :)Thanks for your comment!

ooangeliceviloo,thank you!That scene with the sun coming up while they were looking at each other is one of my favourite scenes in the video!I'm glad you liked it!
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Wait for me by Borislava Reply with quote

Superb vid, Borislava! Loved the effects... the overlays looked so beautiful!!
And i was just waiting for a new video from you with the scenes from last epidode!
Congrats on another beautiful Jate vid!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched this on youtube and checked to see if it was on here and I was happy that it was Even though my heart is with Skate I absolutly loved this video

The song was perfect for this video, I loved the text at the beginning and end The overlays were a perfect touch to such a great video aswell
Loved how you put the new clips in aswell Great stuff
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,Bel,i've always been glad to see your comments especially when they came from such and amazing vidder as you

Charlie,thanks!I'm so glad you liked it!I love overlays that's my style and the song was really great the moment i heard it i was absolutely sure i'm gonna make a jate vid
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Aquilegia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Wait for me by Borislava Reply with quote

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG BORISLAVA !!!It was the best video i´ve ever seen...I must tell you that you´re great...the last episode was the best one, it was something for i was hoping and waiting soooo long.I was so exited about that...and you vids, I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY MORE.JUST PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Wait for me by Borislava Reply with quote

amazing, beautiful, sweet, lovely, great, I loved it! (and I'm a die hard skater!) but this video is just perfect great song choice btw!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aquilegia,thank you...you're so sweet and just thank you...i was waiting for sooo long for this episode too...and it was amazing!

Manon,that's such a big compliment comming from a die hard skater as you!!!Thanks!
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still trying to digest the new jate scenes But i watch your vid and i love it! The song is really beautiful and your work very well with Vegas! good job

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: