Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Noobie is totally LOST...help me..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoBoUK
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Noobie is totally LOST...help me.. Reply with quote

hiya ppl....
im new
go easy on me.... please
first of all... i just want to say - u lot roock... making vids like these..amazing... the trouble is jelousy... u see i now want to make vids like these and have some top ideas for em aswell... thing is im totally new... never used wmm b4 today and im importing the episodes into it and it takes like an hour or so for every episode... is this the norm... is there a better program than this? if so where can i find the links to them... ive been reading some of the forums and it looks to me ppl enjoy vagas 5 (website?)...
back to wmm thing... i think i made an error... i imported all episodes at the same time ...its taking forever... if i cancle it will i lose the stuff thats imported already... is thre a easier and qwiker way to import em..

any help would be appricited[/code]

My 1st Vid
my theory part I
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: