Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST Open to Close || Pieces" by grable24
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: "LOST Open to Close || Pieces" by grable24 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST Open to Close || Pieces" 08-11-2010
August 2010 Contest Submission.
Song: Pieces by RED
Vidder: grable24
Length: 6:08 (272 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MIWmLBjxFk
Download Link: http://www.fileserve.com/file/8SSZGqg

Last edited by grable24 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

I just wanted to say congrats in advance for winning this contest. Nobody can top this.
Jamielost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

^ Agreed. Simply amazing, Lauren.
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

@ Dennis

Wow! I don't know what to say to that! haha... Thank you so much

@ Jamie

Thank you so so much!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

Wow, this was great! Your coloring is so pretty and your slow fades at the beginning went really well with the music. I liked them a lot. Your audio and clip choices were fantastic as well. I wasn't going to try this contest, but while watching for a split second, I wanted to try... nope. I'm too intimidated by this. xD Beautiful vid. Good luck in the contest!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:47 am    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

I loved it. You really captured what happened with the characters lives on and off the island the obstacles they were faced with together and as a whole. You really captured the island. Good luck!
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

@ Allie

Wow! Thank you!

You should try it! ... As hard as it was to make, it was really fun and fulfilling to finish it.

@ Brooke

That means so much to me! That was exactly what I was going for. I'm really glad it came across.
RedeemingTheUneven
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

Like I've said on YouTube, amazing. Frickin' inspirational. It brings out the emotions perfectly...
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

I already commented on YT, but just wanted to say again that it is a masterpiece. I know I will be coming back to this video. Got me through all kinds of emotions.
I think Dennis is right, you nailed it
J.D
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

AMAZING video! just perfection and you captured all the right elements from lost. and the beat use and all the technical stuff was flawless. should definitely win the contest
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

@ Rob
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO glad you liked the final result.

@ Aradnea
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ J.D!
Wow! Thanks! I really appreciate the comment
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

Wow! I love how you summed up the whole series and in such an entertaining way
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

@ blackwolf1480
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: LOST Open to Close || Pieces by grable24 Reply with quote

This was perfect. Even reading your description made me emotional but then the video itself was on a whole new level. It was paced in a REALLY good way, it wasn't too fast or too slow. I wish you the best of luck in the contest, you can feel the love you put into this.
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O Wow!! That was brilliant! I don't know how I missed this on youtube but I'm off to favorite it right now. Absolutely amazing summary of the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: