Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jar of Hearts" by ciaimpala

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: "Jar of Hearts" by ciaimpala Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jar of Hearts" 07-12-2010
July 2010 Contest Submission
Song: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 1:53 (9.46 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW62vmhZexM

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Jar of Hearts by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Beautiful little vid, Becca! I really liked the storyline and it's always fun to see a new couple. Great job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super awesome couple Becca! I really enjoyed the video, except I wanted to slap Shannon for being such a bitch to Juliet! LOL I'm glad she left her in the end. You had some good manips in there too like that dinner scene and the bedroom scene. Gold from me! You should make some more Juliet/Shannon vids

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
grable24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Jar of Hearts by ciaimpala Reply with quote

I love this song so much

Great job XD
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Jar of Hearts by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Aww, that was wonderful, Becca! You did a really great job on the manips and the song and story went so well together. Loved it!!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: Jar of Hearts by ciaimpala Reply with quote

This was beautiful, Becca! Loved your use of Maggie and Liz footage from other stuff! The manips worked well! And I love this song xD Awesome job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Jar of Hearts by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Nice vid, Becca! You had some good manips in there!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Jar of Hearts by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Ooh that was beautiful Becca You captured the emotion in the song so brilliantly. I particularly loved the part where Shannon said "shut up", both of their facial expressions just looked so sad and awesomely matched!! Your manips were fab! Great job!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shannon, why so mean to poor Juliet??? Great, emotional storyline and manips to pull it off! And the song was perfect, I've never heard it before but it worked really well for this vid.

Nicely done, I enjoyed it a lot!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Jar of Hearts by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Aw, this was a lovely video, I felt for poor Juliet! You used a very heartfelt and emotional song to connect all of the emotion in the relationship together in this beautifully. Great clip use and audio use, I felt so bad for Juliet when Shannon told her to "Shut up!" Lovely job, good luck in the contest
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh; love the couple idea Bec!!!!

I really loevd the AU scenes, like the one at 0;37 with the lyrics 'now you want me one last time' with Shannon walking in all forlorn. that was really clever.

Juliet's anger/angst came over really well, with her seeing Shannon flirting with Libby/Charlotte and watching her around the island. really lovely job hun; definietly one of your best yet!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: