Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official BtVS/Angel Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you gotta admit, the end of that episode was fantastic, not only did it somewhat show us what we were in for for the year, but it also celebrated the fact that this was the last season and all the other seasons.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
Hollywood wrote:
Rileys like ~ "Where you off to?"
Angel "I'm going to see an old girlfriend"
Riley: "Oh you really think I'm gonna let that happen?"
Angel: "Think you're gonna stop me?"
Riley: "I surely do".

And then Angel lays the beats to Riley. LMAO! I loved that part.

Hee hee, that was funny! I also loved how Riley thought that Angel must have gone evil, when really, Angel was just being a jerk. Though I can't really blame him, I'd wanna punch Riley too!

LOL!

I loved those scenes! I was muttering, "Smack him, Angel! Beat him down!" the entire time.

Yes, I talk to the TV. BUT at least so far the TV has yet to answer back. I think that means there's hope for me...

~Aislynn
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:

Yes, I talk to the TV. BUT at least so far the TV has yet to answer back. I think that means there's hope for me...

YAY! And here I thought I was the only one!!!

p.s., nice to see ya Ais, how've ya been?
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm at the finale of the final season does anyone want to say a few words before I take the final 41 minute, 50 second plunge?

Last edited by Hobbes on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That about sums the finale up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

That about sums the finale up.

LMAO!!! Yep, thats pretty much all the same faces expressions I made too while watching the series finale. lol.
So I take it you liked it then Warren? Alot people had issues with it but I thought it was a pretty good finale. The whole Sunnydale town colapsing and getting baried was pretty cool.

Have you played either of the Buffy games Warren? They're pretty fun. Especially :Chaos Bleeds, I had a ball playing both of them though actually. You should give them a try sometime, thats if you havn't already I mean.

So you starting Angel soon?
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, overall I thought the finale was good. It's never easy ending a series, especially one like that. I kinda like how they managed to still make it not the fairy-tale ending by killing poor Anya It fits it better... The whole show was just realy great, so many parts you just ejoy, and a it divides the episodes up pretty well so every one feels like a long time rather than just being another stepping stone like in Lost
I love all the characters , but some favourites would probably be Spike, Zander, Willow just before she was evil, and Anya, even though Zander has that annoying habit of turning on Buffy atthe last minute and being overly harsh about it...

I guess I should start Angel now, but I'm a little worried it might ruin the happy feelings plus, I wasn't all too fond of him showing up in the last episode just to get in Spike's way!

However, I am planning on watching it got my download going as I speak! Unfortunately, the only working one I could find had all the seasons put into one... 40GB

Haven't played the Buffy games, but I might try them out
Harry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahem.... its Xander lol... as in AleXANDER ... LMAO...

Im glad u liked the show Warren! Its one of my all time favs... I didnt really like how they ended the show... thought they shouldve killed Buffy for the last time! lol.... But thats me... i like to see the main characters dieing lol.
I think you'll really like ANGEL, its a great show as well. I never liked Angel that much either but still... Wes, Cordy, Fred, and Lorne all make up for it ... i also think they have better writers for the show...

..... I miss the Buffyverse
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are lots of videos still getting made for BtVS? and where can they be found anyway? I gots me a craving!
Sorry about the "Xander" thing excuse me for watchign every episode in one month straight without talking about it in-between

Honestly though, that's the BEST way to enjoy a shjow, watch it all in one swoop... you get sucked in
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG there are BILLIONS of Buffy vids!

Buffy is easily the most viddable show ever! I've made like 15 of them. You can literally find a suitable scene to go with ANY song lyrics no matter how bizzarre. It's crazy!

Go to www.buffyvids.com it has a searchable database. If you want to see some really kickass vids go to www.morbidmuch.com that guy does the best Buffy vids ever!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya BuffyVids is the best site... they have thousands of vids there..
and yes... MorbidMuch.... Ryan is my fav BtVS vidder! .. my favs are Vindicated and Angel Jam.....
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, and they keep coming too still showing up even as late as two days ago!
Hmmm...
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I <3 Ryan's vids! This guy... first off, I would like to point out that I'm not saying that anyone here is a bad vidder, I think we have a VERY talented bunch of people over here, VERY talented indeed! So, with my disclaimer set... FOR BUFFY VIDEOS (so no one mistakes me), this guy is the living end. If I could make a vid that is half as awesome as his are, I'd be on cloud nine. I've been blown away at what this kid can do, and if I'm not mistaken, he's either a senior in HS or he's a Freshman in college, I'm losing track, so don't quote me on this one. Vindicated is one of my all time faves by him; The way he meshed the Buffyverse into the original video is awesome, but my absolute fave has gotta be hands down Slay Him 1 & 2... He took BtVs/Angel and turned it into Kill Bill, making it completely coherent. Not to give anything away, there's a scene at the tail end of the 2nd one that is just, to quote Jake, Glorious. Luvs! Now, if we could just get him to start making Lost vids, Mwuhahaha!

Alright, now that I'm done sucking ass (I'm joking!)...

Congrats Hobbes for completing the series! I'll have a little present for ya tomorrow, right now tired, hungry, and ready to watch Smallville.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh! Present!
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go, enjoy!
B
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: