Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official BtVS/Angel Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
Wonks wrote:
Ok after season 3 of Buffy finished, David and Charisma (aka. Angel and Cordelia) signed on to do Angel, the series spin off from Buffy.

U forgot to mention Alexis Denisof...
Also, Marcadez McNab also guest starred in Angel i think it was in season 1 of ANGEL

Oh yeah how could l forget crazy Wesley. Thanks Harry and no you're wrong about Marcadez, she didn't guest star on Angel until season 2.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harmony was a guest on Angel during season 2, not to be all correcty or nothin. It was after s5B: Crush, when she left Spike cuz he announce that he was in love with Buffy.
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was a good episode Disharmony ... tehe... lol.... and Cordy talking to Willow on the phone... LMAO
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really disliked Wesley on Buffy but once he moved to Angel I LOVED him!

I still don't know whether I like bumbling Season 1 Wesley or brooding later-seasons Wesley the best [/list]

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Harry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Wesley Moment:
When Lilah was role-playing Fred for him and was just about to take off the glasses when he snapped at her saying, "Keep the glasses on".

Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA5763 wrote:
Harmony was a guest on Angel during season 2, not to be all correcty or nothin. It was after s5B: Crush, when she left Spike cuz he announce that he was in love with Buffy.

Then she was also on the show as a semi-regular in Angel season 5.

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
Best Wesley Moment:
When Lilah was role-playing Fred for him and was just about to take off the glasses when he snapped at her saying, "Keep the glasses on".

I find that sad and depressing and definately NOT one of the character's best moments. This makes me curious enough to ask why you find that lol-worthy?
Harry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought that was hilarious! ..... ok....

how about this one...

On "Spin the Bottle" ... he comes down the stairs saying, "Him! Yes him, him!" or something then he falls.... FUNNY ... or just that whole ep itself..... lol

or...

In "A Hole in the World" at the end, when he's with Fred... and ya.... beautiful moment there
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG "Spin the Bottle" is freaking HILARIOUS!

I love when Wesley's trying to do kung fu and the swords pop out of the arm holsters scaring the crap out of them.

"Nobody scream! And nobody touch my arms!!!"

Then Fred does the same thing and goes "I didn't get any."

Man, that ep makes me realize (again) how HORRIBLE David Boreanez's Irish accent is!

I'm so glad they went for an American accent for him for the most part (even though it doesn't make sense--Spike kept his British accent--probably because James Marsters' real voice sounds far to "California surfer dude" to be very scary as a vampire!).

Geekdom abounds.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*plugs ears* LALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING!

Quote:

I hope that answered yer questions, Warren!

Yes it did. Thanks you three!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
OMG "Spin the Bottle" is freaking HILARIOUS!
I'm so glad they went for an American accent for him for the most part (even though it doesn't make sense--Spike kept his British accent--probably because James Marsters' real voice sounds far to "California surfer dude" to be very scary as a vampire!).

I agree. The same goes for his laughing. James Marsters doesn't laugh, he giggles. It's too weird.

As for my fave "Wesley", my fave was Wesley "a Hole in the World" to the end. For some weird reason, I can't get enough of when the characters are in a state of genuine saddness. I'm a sucker for the angst.

B
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah l especially loved Wes in the beginning of season 4 on up to the series finale in season 5. l mean l liked him too as goofy Wesley in Buffy season 3 and Angel season 1 and 2 but l really loved him when he became kind've dark and seperated from the rest of the group. He was just way more interesting that way (character wise l mean), plus he was way more hotter! LOL

My favourite Wesley moment though would have to be when he and Cordy were roll playing and pretending to be Buffy and Angel in season 3, episode 5 "Fredless ". LMAO!!!

Fred: So, now that she's alive again are they gonna get back together? Angel and that girl with the goofy name?
Wesley: Well, Fred, that's a difficult question, really. I think it's fair to say... "no". Not a chance. Never, no way, not in a million years, and also, "nuh-uh".

Cordelia: Lemme break this down for you, Fred. (Being Buffy) Oh, Angel. I know that I am a Slayer, and you are a Vampire, and it is impossible for us to be together, but --
Wesley: (Being Angel) But my gypsy curse, and our hot little loins, sometimes prevent us from seeing the truth. Oh Buffy --
Cordelia: Yes, Angel?
Wesley: I love you so much I almost forgot to brood.
Cordelia: And just because I sent you to hell that one time doesn't mean we can't be friends.
Wesley: Or possibly more?
Cordelia: Gasp! No! We mustn't! You'll lose your soul!
Wesley: To hell with my soul! Again! Kiss me!
Cordelia: Bite me!
Angel: How 'bout you both bite me?

LMFAO!!! Gets. Me. Everytime.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I loved that one too!

Spin the Bottle: luv Fred in that ep->

Cordelia: I have filled out.
Fred: And I apparently ain't gonna.

Plus she kept asking everyone if they had weed.

My fave Gunn moment:
Gunn: I've got a plan.
Wesley: Oh thank god! What is it?
Gunn: We die horribly and painfully, you go to hell and I spend eternity in the arms of baby Jesus.
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hee hee! I loved that ep where Cordy and Wes are making fun of Angel! The look on Angel's face when he walks in on them is priceless

And "Spin the Bottle" was one of the funniest episodes of any TV show ever.

I'm so annoyed, I still need Seasons 4 and 5 of Angel on DVD, I have NO money right now but was in the mall yesterday and they're selling the DVD sets 2 for $80!!!

Aaaah! I want!

Geekdom abounds.
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got mine a while back, as they were coming out, cuz they often sell them for 5-10 bucks cheaper the first day, plus the waiting six months in between had me itching for the next season.

Another "Cordy makes fun of Angel moment":
Cordy: Fred can barely tie her shoes without Mr.-Oh-You're-My-Big-Fat-Hero around.
Angel: You think I'm fat?
~Fredless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: