Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Blankets for her - Part 2" by nikkimonique

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: "Blankets for her - Part 2" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Blankets For Her - Part 2" 07-06-2010
The conclusion to Kat's epic Part 1: Juliet trades herself to save Kates life.
Song: Bring on the wonder by Susan Enan
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:09 (100mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTVKSrbRWhc

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I was so excited when this popped up on my YT subs!!!

I LOVE it nikki! And i love that you kept it secret from me; it makes it that much more exicting to watch i actually teared up at the 'one year later' part, knowing that they got to be together, yet Kate is still marred by nightmares of Ben.

I LOVED the scene in the rain, that was epic. "i told you not to come back" that was so awesome! And the part with Kate getting locked up, breaking out and then saving Jules at the end was so great.

thank you so much for collabing on this with me!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kat! I' m so relieved that you liked it since it was your story and my first time doing a part 2. Glad you liked the ending...I thought it was kind of fitting with the song and b/c Kate killed Ben so he will always be "pushed down deep in her soul" haunting her.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Blankets For Her - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

SO gorgeous! An incredible story with incredible manips-so well-done!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Blankets For Her - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

OMG! Amazing! My fave scenes: Ben shooting at Kate and Jules in the rain, looked so freaking real. Kate killing Ben - priceless. And the last scene was just perfect. Amazing story. Even better storytelling. Both you and Kat did an amazing job. I'm in love with this video. <3
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ali, Thanks! I'm glad you liked the rain scene..haha I had to create fake rain for the Ben part and I wasn't sure if people would think it looked retarded or not. I'm glad you think the scene worked...It was my very favorite of course

Becca, thanks for watching and I'm glad you liked what I did with the conclusion.

NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 am    Post subject: Blankets For Her - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Awww Nik, I really enjoyed that!! Except, you killed Ben, you meanie! I thought your manips were wonderful as was your story. The only thing that bugged me a bit (and this is pretty minor really) is that in some parts, the audio manips were a little difficult to hear over the level of the music. But I know that's a difficult thing to deal with sometimes, so like I said, it was pretty minor. Overall, great work!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Abby! Sorry I had to kill your Ben, but he kinda deserved it

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, great job! A very cool and awesome ending to the story! \o/ *applause* The manips were great, I really loved Ben shooting at them and then Kate shooting him, I thought those really turned out excellently! Wonderful work!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ais! Glad you thought the ending was cool!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Blankets For Her - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW!!! That gave me goosebumps, Nik! You know, you have to stop making such awesome vids... my "very favorite video of Nikki's" has turned into a several page list! This was such an awesome story and the manips were incredible. I totally adored the song, too, because it fit perfectly and was pretty, too. Awesome job!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol thanks Julia!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Blankets For Her - Part 2 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oh, what a gorgeous vid, Nikki!! Your manips were so incredibly believable. I love the start with the "I need you to kill Kate" You made their relationship so believable, too - I loved how Kate kept going back for Juliet. The end made me gasp out loud lol! Awesome job!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for commenting Jemma!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: