Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack & Kate {you found me}" by pruedens

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: "Jack & Kate {you found me}" by pruedens Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack & Kate {you found me}" 05-07-2010
I couldnt find you/i couldnt find you
Song: You found me by -
Vidder: pruedens
Length: 1:04 (55,3MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czOLZd0DH7E

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

Wow! That was gorgeous as usual, Anna! My favourite parts were when you had the "I couldn't find you" scene on "Where were you, where were you" and when you did the comparision between Kate getting shot in The Candidate and LTDA. Our Jate is back!
VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

You may not know this but I am not known as the greatest supporter of this ship but this video is stellar and the use of lyrics is wonderful.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

When I heard her say "I couldn't find you", this song got stuck in my head. LOL. I liked the changing of the season 2 finale with this one because that too reminded me of that scene. LOL. Great job.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

Beautiful!! I especially love the bit with all their little hugs. Lovely job!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

Gorgeous video!! So beautifully put together! The colouring is stunning and I loved the "I couldn't find you" audio you had in there! Loved it!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

Oh so gorgeous! Each of the clips looked utterly outstanding and glowy, The song choice is really very perfect for Jate and you matched the lyrics very well. It was very beautiful, lovely and heart breaking too, amazing work!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

Oh so gorgeous! Each of the clips looked utterly outstanding and glowy, The song choice is really very perfect for Jate and you matched the lyrics very well. It was very beautiful, lovely and heart breaking too, amazing work!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:41 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

Excellent Jate vid! Great use of the song, and pretty coloring.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely video! Coloring was so,so pretty I absolutely love this version of this song and you made it work perfectly with jate. Everything about this was fantastic
DriveShaftFreak
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

oh my! i love this video i love how the coloring is always the same but it isnt like drasticly chaning either! you kept good with the beats also but didnt go crazy and do every littlle tiny beat. very good job
DriveShaftFreak
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

oh my! i love this video i love how the coloring is always the same but it isnt like drasticly chaning either! you kept good with the beats also but didnt go crazy and do every littlle tiny beat. very good job
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

I loved your video.Perfect song for Jate.Your clip choices were excellant. I liked the part about ' just a little late', where Jack and Kate run into each other on the plane.The ending with Kate saying she couldn't find Jack still breaks my heart.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Jack & Kate {you found me} by pruedens Reply with quote

Awww! That was such a sweet Jate video. Definitely a great song for them! Your coloring is amazing... I have never been able to get coloring like that, so I'm way impressed! Well done!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: