Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collaboration Request for Kate video

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Collaboration Request for Kate video Reply with quote

Is anyone interested in collaborating on a Kate character study to the song Little Girl by Enrique Iglesias?

Here's a link to the song if you're not familiar with it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l296YVsq_mI

This request is open to all vidders.I only ask that you use Sony Vegas on your portion,because that's what I'll be using on mine.

The part I would like to collaborate with someone on is the beginning.I want the video to start with Kate as a child (8-12 years old). I don't have any preference on what TV show,movie or music video you use clips from as long as the clip matches the lyrics.

I know what I'd like to do with the video from the line,"She's getting famous,she's a big star." on to the ending.So I plan on doing that part of the video.

If you're interested on helping me out with this video let me know.If needed I can provide the song for you.I will also credit you in my video (and video descriptions) for your contribution.

Macaila
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: