Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Splice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: Splice Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this?

I really enjoy sci-fi, but this was ridiculous and upsetting and bad. lol Just bad! I saw it tonight and I was so shocked by the material, my friend and I could NOT stop laughing the entire time and for at least 20 minutes after. It was because it was shocking and upsetting mixed with stupid. It started out alright, but it quickly went downhill and it's just... wow, bad. I'm interested to hear what other people thought of it? Someone on my fb told me that he thought it was great and creative but it was just like they tried to combine as many taboo subjects as possible into the movie.

I'm not easily shocked, I don't know how many times my friend and I were like "omg no... no! no! no! Don't do it, omg!" lol And not in a good way, in a "this is so creepy and WRONG" way. xD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats too bad! I really wanted to see that movie! It looked cool! I love sci-fi/horror stuf....oh wells....so should I not rent it or do you think its worth renting just to make fun of?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Thats too bad! I really wanted to see that movie! It looked cool! I love sci-fi/horror stuf....oh wells....so should I not rent it or do you think its worth renting just to make fun of?

I really wanted to see it too. :/ So by all means, rent it and make fun of it. I can't watch Adrian Brody again without thinking of a few scenes though. xD The characters weren't likeable, they went back and forth the whole movie, and the general story progression just got weirder and weirder.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: