Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Dying For Something" by Zodiac48

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zodiac48
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: "Dying For Something" by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Dying For Something" 06-08-2010
June 2010 contest submission. Its been over a year for me in making a vid. hope its decent
Song: Terminator theme by TV Theme
Vidder: Zodiac48
Length: 1:56 (83.7mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIR-s0OG4K0
http://www.youtube.com/user/zodiac48

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 am    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

That was awesome man. Loved all the epic Jack/Locke scenes you included in this.
Zodiac48
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:33 am    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Thanks DJC. you make the best videos
Basementwall

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Incredible. I especially like how you remind us of why the fight scene was so epic. Yes, it wasn't really Locke fighting Jack, but MIB taking Locke's form allows us to get a fight that has been building up over 6 years of conflict between the two--as you showed us!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

I liked the tension that you allowed to build up in this video, showing how through the 6 years of them being on the island they have always had a conflict to do with the island.
I loved the music you chose, and the ending with the beats were great, leaving Jack standing the winner
Great job and good luck in the contest
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Awesome job!!! At first I wasn't sure I'd be able to disassociate the music from the Terminator movies, but I was able to and this piece worked extraordinarily well for the conflict between Jack and Locke. I love the way you edited it and all the clips you used. You really did a great job of illustrating why that scene was so epic.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Nice vid! Good job showing the Jack's & Locke's series-long conflict.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Great job!! I loved how you used all the past Jack/Locke stand offs too!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! The music really helped give it an epic feel and showcase that final fight scene. That last scene of Jack standing on the cliff was just particularly awesome! I enjoyed it!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

I liked your music choice.It was a great fit for Jack and Locke's final battle.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Wow! Vey cool, i loved how you used all the Jack/Locke confrontations. I liked seeing everything that led up to this last epic fight. Great job!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Dying For Something by Zodiac48 Reply with quote

Oh wow, this was soo cool! This scene truely was epic, and I loved how you portrayed it with the intense and powerful music! I really loved your editing especially at the end with the black fade offs. I love the view of Jack standing over the cliff at 1:50, very, very, powerfully epic! Nice work, good luck in the contest!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhhhh!! the epic terminator music!! I'm a fan from way back LOVED seeing it with that epic fight scene from the finale some of the audio was out of sync which was unfortunate because it matched so well. I got chills as Locke was tossed over the cliff! wonderful job

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: