Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Everywhere I go - Ensemble" by aradnea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: "Everywhere I go - Ensemble" by aradnea Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Everywhere I go - Ensemble" 02-22-2010
Spoiler alert! Simple video about Losties and their ups and downs. Well, downs mostly. Check out the download link for better quality: http://www.mediafire.com/?kg5lfyxnmtj
Song: Everywhere I go by Lissie
Vidder: aradnea
Length: 3:58 (53MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7N2_TlNLd8
http://www.mediafire.com/?kg5lfyxnmtj

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched this on youtube last night and left you a comment but its so mesmerizing. I had to watch it again! Voted you gold!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MeeMee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Everywhere I go - Ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

loved it , the song choice is perfect, will miss LOST after May , voted you Gold
DomGirl23
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Everywhere I go - Ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

This video is really great. And i loved the Daniel and Charlotte part ! I used to never like them as a couple, but as I see more videos about them their relationship really begins to grow on me ! and this video helped with that It was also very sad yet inspiring. You matched up the scenes with the lyrics perfectly, and I loved how you presented them when the singer sung louder. it was very emotional, and you showed every character in an expressing way. gold
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Everywhere I go - Ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

Oh WOW!!! Soooo emotional!! I just completely loved it!! Fantastic video, everything about it was so gorgeously done and just kept my eyes glued! I really loved all those fade to black and whites you had too, it looked so great!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:26 am    Post subject: Everywhere I go - Ensemble by aradnea Reply with quote

You're lyric interpretation was excellant.You captured the emotion of your scenes and the song wonderfully.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: