Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Lost Phenomenon " by emmasholi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: "The Lost Phenomenon " by emmasholi Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Lost Phenomenon " 05-29-2010
My tribute to Lost, showing its development into the success that it is, and some of my favourite behind-the-scenes moments.
Song: Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) by Glen Campbell
Vidder: emmasholi
Length: 02:12 (65.75MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUjIKoMRiJE
http://www.zshare.net/video/76659390dac65ab8/

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was amazing Emma! I was so hoping someone would make a tribute vid to this song! It made me cry and laugh! Great work!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent stuff Emma really makes me miss the show I love how you included all the crew being silly as well as the cast, and the voiceovers about the show really made me nostalgic already - it hasn't even been a week!! Awesome job

Oh and i love the vid pic backs turned, so poignant

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

Aww, Emma, that was perfect! Loved it!
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

Wow, that was so cute! Beautiful tribute video <33 I already miss this show :'-(
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely video Emma. It was great to see those behind the scenes clips again set to the music. My favourite behind the scenes clip has to be the time travel boogie so glad you had Charlotte doing it in there
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emma, this was so touching and extraordinarily tearjerking, I made my mom come over and watch this with me (she's a Lost fan too!) and she started crying! This video was absolutely wonderful, what an amazingly gorgeous and sweet tribute to Lost video! I loved all of the scenes you chose, everything flowed together perfectly and put a smile on my face and gave me tears but tears of joy! Lovely, lovely, lovely video hun! *hugs* I am most definitely inspired to make a Lost tribute video soon!

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

This is really awesome! So professional looking.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

Aw, I knew this was gonna make me cry when I saw the song! I've never seen some of those clips you used! Great vid, Emma!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww such cuteness! Loved how original this was! - for example the fact that you showed pics of LVI and other fansites And all the clip choices and voiceovers were perfect! *sobs* it makes me miss and love lost all over again! I adore this song and it's such a good idea to use it for a lost-cast video! just fanatastic job hon
alyssap22
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

This is so amazing! I still cannot believe its all over Gorgeous video!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

That was put together so well. Lost really is the greatest TV phenomenon of its time and you proved that here
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:06 am    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

THis put a huge smile on my face. I love this show and the fact that most of them got along was fantastic, it's so much fun to hear that your favorite actors are buds, I really liked your editing and the voice overs of the actors and media.

I do have a question where did you get most of the footage? Some of it looks like bloopers but I can't recognize it.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

Awesome awesome awesome and more awesome! Great job, Emma! This truly highlights the awesomeness that was the moving force behind this epic show. Great job!!!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: The Lost Phenomenon by emmasholi Reply with quote

That was such a GREAT tribute!!! <3 I loved all the quotes and bts clips and everything!!! <3 Great song choice too!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: