Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I HATE American Idol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: I HATE American Idol Reply with quote

Yes I watch it-until my favorite goes. Well if you watch and saw JP (his uncle asked him to try out before he died) he was eliminated. Screw Idol. (fyi i watch alias live and tape idol-i'm not stupid lol) If you don't know what i'm talking about then forgive my rant-laura

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you pick favourites so early on? It's like the ONLY reality show we don't bet on (btw. the winner gets a huge-ass chocolate bar )

Survivor, on the other hand....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
why do you pick favourites so early on? It's like the ONLY reality show we don't bet on (btw. the winner gets a huge-ass chocolate bar )

Survivor, on the other hand....

I always pick my favorites within the first few shows--I'm just like that. Very loyal-screw idol LOL

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: