Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Stay Part 1- PP/Lost" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: "Stay Part 1- PP/Lost" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Stay Part 1- PP/Lost" 05-25-2010
Private Practice/Lost crossover made for two awesome girls Kat and Stacey. Violet gets herself into a world of drama when she takes on Kate as her patient, but there is no turning back now! Kat will be making part two. Also thank you Kat for this vid pic
Song: Stay by Michelle Featherstone
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:45 (78mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrEHGQjO5pA

http://namastenikki.ning.com/video/stay-part-1?xg_source=msg_video_ready

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri May 28, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! <<<< me when I saw this on YT

usually I have a window open watching a vid and a little Notepad open to write my thoughts as I comment, but I was so enraptured by this I didn't write anything lol I loved it nikki; it came across so well I'm so glad you used that hand holding under the door scene, I was hoping you would!! And Violet screaming for kate not to go was awesome Did yuo manip Kate saying "Vi?" or was she saying Hi? either way, it sounded like Vi and I loved it It was gorgeous and thanks for giving me such a jumping off point for the next part

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!!! I'm so happy you liked it! It was definitely one of my harder vids!! And the "Vi" part...well I originally meant it to be hi and she is actually saying hi but with the music it sounds like Vi and I was like OMG! Perfect! So I'm glad you heard "Vi" too and I'm not crazy. I am so excited to see what you do with part 2!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Stay Part 1- PP/Lost by nikkimonique Reply with quote

WOW, Nikki!!! That was truly fantastic! I know I always say this, but really, you never cease to amaze me. This definitely goes on my list of top three faves of yours. In fact, I think it might be my second favorite. Your manips were really well done, the story was easy to follow, and it was just an all around cool story. Great job!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! Glad you liked it! Do you watch Private Practice? If you don't you have to start! Stacey and I just recently got Kat hooked and you are next. Go rent the DVDs

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Stay Part 1- PP/Lost by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aww, this was so sad and beautiful, Nikki! I don't know why, but EM sad and upset makes me sad. lol I liked the part where she said "please give me the courtesy of telling me why" after Kate took the test and then them fighting. She loved her so much and Kate had so many issues. I also like that Violet was always trying to take care of her. It was her job, of course, but she seemed to really care. You did a great job with the manips too. Gold from me.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Allie! I know EM sad makes me sad too! She's just so good at it!!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Stay Part 1- PP/Lost by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow, that was awesome, Nikki! Gorgeous vid. Loved your manips, like the one where Juliet was watching Kate take the pregnancy test and asking her why she cheated on her with Sawyer. Awesome work!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma! I had so much fun with all the manips in this vid!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Stay Part 1- PP/Lost by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Great vid, Nikki, your AUs are always SO good!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Heather!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Stay Part 1- PP/Lost by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This song is gorgeous, Nikki!

I loved all of the Violet audio you chose. It worked so well. I think my favourite on of their conversations though was when were talking about the abuse and Kate said "As scared as I was, all I could think was it's about time" because it felt so real. I also liked the clip where Violet holds her hand under the door.

Oh and for some reason it amuses me there's almost as much bedhopping in this as in a real episode of Private Practice!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh and for some reason it amuses me there's almost as much bedhopping in this as in a real episode of Private Practice!

LOL ain't that the truth! Thanks for commenting Sam!!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Stay Part 1- PP/Lost by nikkimonique Reply with quote

OMG! That was so uberly sad! . So beautifully done Nikki, it gave me goosebumps! Loved it!
hellybongo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is beautifully done. Such a fantastic, if sad, story. And so wonderfully edited too. Good job xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: