Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x16 - What They Died For
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: 6x16 - What They Died For Reply with quote

No centricity has leaked.

Synoposis

Spoiler:

While Locke devises a new strategy, Jack's group searches for Desmond.

Hope you all enjoy it *sniffles* Can't believe we're entering the beginning of the final please remember to be respectful of other's opinions and don't forget to have a look at Spoilery icons/banners & general spoiler reminder
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does the episode have a centricity and it hasn't been leaked or does it just not have one? That is some amazing spoiler keeping if it's just not been leaked.

I'm just going to be distraught for the next week. I know it!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always guessed the centricity is ensemble... or maybe dead characters... I hear these two are back:

Spoiler:

Michelle Rodriguez and Mira Furlan

Yaaaaaaaaaaay for the first one yay for them both, but extraly for that one *runs around excitedly*
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet the 'FIRST ONE' is Miles Girlfriend in the ALT.
                                 
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be soooo happy

Spoiler:

I loved Anna Lucia And I also love Miles so that will make me happy. BTW does anyone know if Elizabeth Mitchell has filmed any more scenes? I need a Suliet ending

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boooo at the first one! i know about it and think the same as Mel. but still.....no. urgh.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah with it being the final, I reckon it will be an ensemble, did shock me that darkUFO was blank and centricity I was like
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was really good. The connections.

I am back to hating Ben. But the only reason why Ben even wanted to help was because he was promised the island, but then Locke revealed he wants to destroy it, so Ben got manipulated YET again.

It was nice to see Danielle back playing Alex's mom. I think Danielle had a bit of a crush on DR. Linus (Don't you dare call him Mr.)

Honestly, I knew Sawyer wouldn't take the job of guarding the island, he hates the island and is a bit selfish.

I knew Jack would, but I kind of had a feeling the job was going to go to Hurley.

It was a good episode.

I LOVED that Ana Lucia was being paid off to release them, that cracked me up.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

That was awesome! Is this the last we'll see of Jacob? That's kinda sad, but ah well. I'm actually really happy Jack took his place, it's a good fit for him.

And seeing Danielle again was awesome! I can't wait for next week, I bet they're all gonna end up at that concert together!

Can you believe it's almost over????

icon by becca
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got really sad when the 'LOST' came up, and then the promo for the finale popped up. (They should have gotten John Terry to do the promo voice over).

But I got sad because ... it's Sunday.

I am glad it's Sunday though, so I don't have to wait as long for the finale.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was soo sooo sooooo good!

I giggle-cried through the whole thing. I think there might have been some maniacal laughter mixed in there as well.

Thoughts:

Spoiler:

I was really disappointed in the turn things took with Ben. I really wanted to believe he'd turned good. I keep hoping there's more to his decision than what we're seeing. I feel like seeing Alex's grave spun him off into another course of action. Or, maybe he would have killed Widmore anyway. I was really shocked about that!!! I wonder what that will mean for the island? I'm not sure I fully buy that Jacob went to Charles in the first place. Although, he did imply someone good was coming. *shrugs*

Anyway, I think I almost pee'd myself when A-L threw open the back of the van and then we see Hurley's Hummer pull up in the distance. Oh, and when he called her A-L... SA-WEEEET!!! It seems like Desmond and Hurley have fully merged with their alternate selves. Very cool!

I am curious about Little Jacob running around. Everyone we've seen (who shouldn't be there) have been either dead people materializing to those who can see them, or Smokey manifesting as a dead person to manipulate someone. So, how is Little Jake appearing? Jacob made it into adult hood and his ghost materializes as an adult, so it doesn't seem like he's a ghost. Yet, he also isn't Smokey. Weird.

Guess that's all. I totally loved it. Oh, and plus all the Danielle/Alex/Ben stuff. ♥♥♥ This might be one of my favorites of the season, and might even rank in the top 5 of the series.

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sad but yay for Ana Lucia! Kate resting her head in Sawyers' shoulder, Kate asking Sawyer to let her go and Locke finally wanting to be fixed!! The Jate scene in the beginning wasn't nearly as long as I wanted it to be but I loved how sad Kate was for Jin and sun! So I guess everyone is going to meet up at this concert? Does anyone else think that Penny is Davids Mom, you know bc she is a musician and all? I do!! We'll find out soon!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was disappointed in Ben's actions. He's his own worst enemy.

Killing Widemore didn't surprise me, but his actions towards Penny did. I remember, he was not going to shoot her once he saw the kid, and Desmond kicked his ass. So I figured he was going to let it go, but then he was like "He's not allowed to save his daughter." But Ben was given the opportunity to save his daughter.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, I think David's mom is either Juliet or Sarah.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah that makes the most sense Brooke and I hope its Juliet...but I'm just going for the less obvious theory..haha...Lost likes to shock us.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: