Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" by Lostwithoutdom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" 04-10-2010
PB&J AU - the ending was going to be different, but after last weeks eppy i couldnt resist.
Song: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 3:44 (81.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81fdf5NeJ50
http://www.sendspace.com/file/r8x7p0

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHH, finally its up!! I watched this on YT last night and was waiting for it to come up here so I could comment

SO beautiful Morgan!! Using Max as Claire's bf was such a great idea, i loved that fight at the end with aaron watching and i loved the start with Claire and aaron, that was beautiful but of course, the epicness of the PBJ was my favourite with charlie's 5x11 audio over the top *swoons* finally we have some PBJ this season beautiful vid hun; and to one of my fave songs:) oh oh, and i loved the fire you overlaid during the 'burning room' lyric.

the ending was so clever and unique; i loved it its great to see a new way of ending a vid, lol beautiful work!!

blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

The end surprised me. I didn't see that coming! The coloring was beautiful; it made the video seem unique and it's own since the background was fuzzy most of the time. Very entertaining Gold!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Morgan! The PB&J stuff was great and I like that you used Max in this.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always loved this song and this version went really well with the vid, IMO. I *squeed* over the use of Max in here as well! Great work, a very cool twist on PB&J!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

YAY! A Morgan PB&J AU! You know I love your PB&J AU's! So sorry I'm late commenting but I'm doing my vid catch up now. I really loved this! All your manips were awesome. I adored the one where Charlie was trying to tell Claire they were getting rescued! Soo believable. Charlie killing himself after losing Claire was so heartbreaking! But it was such a cool twist that she ended up with Max. Loved this, beautiful job!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow, Morgan this was just a beautifully flowy PB&J video, I loved it and I loved the AU of it!!! The coloring in this was quite stunning and made the video look heavenly! I loved your splitscreens from 1:19 to 1:25, gorgeous! Your lyric interpretation= amazing! Ooo the ending was soo superb with Claire saying "Oh my God" to the helicopter and then Charlie's epic audio bit with Desmond! The ending was so heartbreaking and tragic, but I absoltutely loved this, excellent video!!!
edit: By the way, I LOVE your vid pic! It's stunning
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:43 pm    Post subject: Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Stunning vid Morgan!! I really loved the opening scene, that whole audio and manips between Claire and her boyfriend were awesome!! The part where she saw the helicopter and her "oh my God' was so cool! Loved it!! I really liked how you used Charlie's audio near the end, and then the actual end, so shocking!!! Fantastic job! Loved the colouring too, so beautiful!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww thanks so much everyone! I'm so happy that you all enjoyed it. I really liked making this vid.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: