Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

April Contest Information
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for getting the song for me.I'm hoping my idea for it works out.

Macaila
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPJ wrote:
Can i claim "Caught in A Net" by the Others? It wasn't on their myspace but it has to be my favorite Lost inspired song.

Aww. I hadn't heard that one before, MPJ, but the title got me interested so I looked it up just now and it's so cute! I can't wait to see your vid.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO! I love it!

Well, I didn't get any further than Desmond, by Bare Naked Hurley. They had me at "Desmond", so I'm gonna go with that one for now, although I may change later (doubt it ) if that's ok.

~ Julia
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe Added you in Julia

Violet_Deville
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to do If I Had a Million Dollars I'd Be Lost by Bare Naked Hurley
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added you to the list
MPJ
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to do "Caught in a Net" by the Others. Can someone please add me to the list?

Also, I need an mp3 of the song because I can only find it on youtube and I can't figure out a way to download it from there. Thanks!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MPJ wrote:
I would like to do "Caught in a Net" by the Others. Can someone please add me to the list?

Also, I need an mp3 of the song because I can only find it on youtube and I can't figure out a way to download it from there. Thanks!

So sorry we missed adding you in when you asked the first time! Added you in now!

One way you can get an mp3 from Youtube is to copy the vid's address from the URL line, then go to Zamzar. Where it says "Convert file" click "URL" then paste the vid's address into that box. Choose mp3 for the format from the second box, put your email address in the third box then click Convert. (It will give you the chance to verify that all of the information is correct.) After you click okay, it'll take a few minutes to convert the vid, then it will email you a link where you can download it. Sometimes it can take just a few minutes to send you the email, sometimes it can take up to half an hour or so if their server is doing a lot of business.

If it gives you any trouble, let us know and we'll see if we can't grab it for you.
MPJ
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
MPJ wrote:

So sorry we missed adding you in when you asked the first time! Added you in now!

One way you can get an mp3 from Youtube is to copy the vid's address from the URL line, then go to Zamzar. Where it says "Convert file" click "URL" then paste the vid's address into that box. Choose mp3 for the format from the second box, put your email address in the third box then click Convert. (It will give you the chance to verify that all of the information is correct.) After you click okay, it'll take a few minutes to convert the vid, then it will email you a link where you can download it. Sometimes it can take just a few minutes to send you the email, sometimes it can take up to half an hour or so if their server is doing a lot of business.

If it gives you any trouble, let us know and we'll see if we can't grab it for you.

Thank you so much!!! I'm downloading it right now!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
MPJ wrote:

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
MPJ wrote:

Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very welcome!
taras82

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish someone would use 'Jungle Claire' by The Oceanic 6.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol; i might have to do that!!! I've been looking for a good song to do!!

EDIT: and claimed! Do you happen to know where i can get a better copy?I can only find this one on YT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqqAsUPMefc

taras82

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do a song for every episode, I don't think they'll sell the songs on itunes until season 6 is over. Only their older songs are on itunes right now.

Maybe you can ask them for an mp3?

I have the 256kbps mp3, I ripped it from the HQ video...if you need it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: