Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST Origins II" by DJC Productions
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: "LOST Origins II" by DJC Productions Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST Origins II" 01-15-2010
January 2010 contest submission. This is the second video in a series of videos that are meant to prepare you for the final season of Lost. I focused on Jacks character in this video.
Song: Right Where It Belongs by Nine Inch Nails
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 2:37 (349.9 MB .mp4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTzD02jQNBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTzD02jQNBA

nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Really wonderful! As always, really professional looking editing job. I loved the way you interpreted the "going back" very artistically with the reversing of the clips. The sound effects were well-done and well placed. I liked your text you used and the ending was really neat. Great job- gold from me!
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

one word .Im stunned!!! awesome work . the text effect the song .everything GOOD luck to the contest!!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

another smash hit man!!! loved the song and the text effects, just overall awesome, i was waiting for the second origins:D master of final cut, im tellin ya.
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

nightdancer342- Thanks a lot, I appreciate you saying it looked professional. I'm glad you liked the ending, I was a little worried about it. Thanks for the gold!

Pruedens- Thanks a lot, Your comments always mean a lot to me.

Neo- Thanks bro. Sorry I took so long getting the second Origins out. I'm really slow.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

WOOHOOO!!!! That was AWESOME!!! You know I'm a huge Dennis fan girl, and videos like this are why! I loved this song for Jack, I loved the coloring, and I loved the clips you used--I'm always way impressed when people use a lot of scenes and dialog that aren't used often. The way you spliced in his counting between other bits of dialog gave me goosebumps. And, of course, the ending was brilliant. WELL DONE!!!
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

eloramoon- Thanks a lot Julia. I'm honored to have you as a fan girl!!! I always appreciate your comments.
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh Dennis...this was so beautiful i can't stand it...i adore Jack and you did such a great job representing his character...i loved your used of colors, beats, text, everything...absolutely brilliant stunning work as always!!! good luck in the contest and gold from me!
LockeMustLive

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

That's why I love your vids, I don't even like Jack but that was so well done. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I loved how the text circled around and the soft textures. Very well done, simply flawless
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Klost- Thanks a lot Kim. Jack is one of my favorite characters also, so I'm glad you thought I represented him well. Thanks for your awesome comments.

LockeMustLive- Thanks. The fact that you don't like Jack but you still liked the vid means a lot. I appreciate you saying that.

blackwolf1480- Thanks a lot, glad you liked it.
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to hand you all the money in my wallet-seriously i am the biggest jack fan ever, and this video is AMAZING-ty so much for making it--pimping on my LJ immediately

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD- Thanks a lot. I can't accept your money though .

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Man, you're good. I can't find one thing that would bother me. This video is perfect. I loved all. The colouring, the music choice (I'm a huge NIN fan btw), the voice-overs, the text. It's flawless and beautiful. I watched it like 5 times already and I really can't get enough. Please do more 'Origins', cause they absolutely rock. Good luck in the contest
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: LOST Origins II by DJC Productions Reply with quote

aradnea- Thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked it all. I am also a big NIN fan. I hope to do another Origins video at some point this season, I'm glad you like them. I appreciate all your comments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: