Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Cast Past

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: The Cast Past Reply with quote

How well do we know the cast? Does anybody have a little rare facts about some cast-member? I can tell you what I know:

Matthew Fox:
- often hosts parties for the whole cast at his house, where they maybe watch new episodes together
- LOVES to go skinny-dipping! And has many times got others from the cast to do it with him at his house
- is happily married with his wife since the 90's, and has got 2 kids
- the other castmembers consider him as a romodel in handeling the sudden fame
- the other castmembers calls him "Foxy"
- close friend with Billie Joe in Green Day
- he had the leading role in the TV-show "Haunted" in 2002-2003, but it got cancelled by owner UPN after only airing 8 episodes, even though there was more than 11 episodes ready and filmed...

Naveen Andrews:
- is - very different from his caracter - Indian, but has lived in London, England his whole life
- had an affiar with his maths-teacher Geraldine when he was 16 years old. When she later filed divorce from her present husband, they got together and had a son in 1992, named Jaisal
- shortly after that, Geraldine and Naveen broke up because of Naveens career in acting. Jaisal lives with his mom in England
- took very heavy drugs a while
- loves country-music, and plays the guitarr very well
- some of the other castmembers call him JB - "Juke Box" because he can play any song on his guitarr
- together with the Oscar-nominated actress Barbara Hershey, who is 21 years his senior
- rumours says he had an affiar with a woman just a few months ago, and she says she is carrying his child. When she called him and told him, he got devastated and she haven't heard from him since...

Josh Holloway:
- hates his long hair he has to wear on LOST. Even though "it looks cool", as he says
- was a very well-paid model before his acting-career
- is bothered by his passion for pasta and wine, because it makes it difficult for him to keep his abs in shape
- like many other castmembers (Naveen, Dominic and Terry), he plays the guitarr
- married his wife Yessica this year
- in one of Sawyers flashbacks, Josh had to kiss fellow castmember Harold Perrineaus wife, Brittany. When Josh came to talk to Harold about it, Harold said: "Go for it!"

Dominic Monaghan:
- a HUGE fan of european football, and his favourite team is Manchester United from England
- loves bugs. He even has a black widow as a pet
- wasn't angry enough to get the role as Sawyer, but the producers still wanted him, so they changed the carachter Charlie to be much younger than they had written him as in the first place
- got together with co-star Evangeline Lilly during the filming of LOST
- saved a pair of hobbit-feet from "Lord of the Rings", where he played the hobbit Merry...

That's all I got for now, but I'll come back with more!
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet
I don't have any rare facts, but they're great thanks ^^

Nathan will fall for 'Foxys* skinny dipping thing XD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: