Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"all that matters - claire" by littleton_pace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject: "all that matters - claire" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"all that matters - claire" 03-03-2010

"I'm not living, I'm not living anyway..."

A vidlette about a mother who just wants to be with her son. 6x06 spoilers.

Song: Death Came And Got Me by Rosie Thomas
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 1:30 (51.8MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ckpKMy_DE
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn Kat... this *just* aired... is amazed by Kat's super speedy vidding skills

that was beautiful... and sad... especially the "I'm not living anyway" line and Claire looks down at her creepy fake baby and then remembers Aaron... love how you used the Catch a Falling Star audio... and yes Claire, you are supposed to be together.. needs.Claire.Aaron.reunion.... and you know I love that song.. fabulous job as always
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: all that matters - claire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This is amazing Kat!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarah - haha, i know but ive had this vid in mind for ages, i just needed the season 6 claire scenes we do need a claire/aaron reunion like now

alyssa - thanks hun!

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: all that matters - claire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great vid, Kat! Man, I really can't wait for her to meet up with Aaron again. It's so sad seeing her this way. Her singing "catch a falling star" kind of broke my heart on Lost last night, and it was really appropriate with your vid here. I'm glad you see Claire the way I do - someone who just wants her baby back.
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: all that matters - claire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow, this episode just aired last night and already you've made an incredible Claire/Aaron vid! This was so touching and heartwarming and bittersweet and just...."Awwwwww!" I loved the part where Claire was looking in Aaron's cradle and the boar skull was in it. The quote at the end fit perfectly, too. Again, terrific job
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww, a Rosie Thomas classic! I just adore this song! Your video was so beautiful and touching. My favorite part was when Kate was telling Claire about Aaron. Its amazing how much that kid looks like Emilie. It looks exactly what her son might look like in real life.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww Rosie is always so beautiful! i love your clip choices from "crazy claire" to gentle claire...you took many "disturbing" claire scenes and made them sad/emotional....Like when claire was looking in the crib at pseudo baby and then you showed aaron i really hope she gets to see her baby again...i love the coloring too...beautiful video <3
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 am    Post subject: all that matters - claire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Great Claire vidlette, Kat! I like the part where Kate is telling Claire about Aaron.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: all that matters - claire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Ooh Kat, this was gorgeous! Kinda chilling, especially the end! Love the voiceovers. Makes me really want to make a Claire/Aaron vid with the new footage
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 pm    Post subject: all that matters - claire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome, awesome vid. Really great job! Thank you for making this!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: all that matters - claire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oh this was so, so sad Kat Just beautiful!! I loved the part where you had Kate's audio describing him and showed that 'goober' clip Perfect! You could really feel how desperate Claire is to be with him again. I hope we get to see a reunion at some point Superb work hun!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo wow! A Claire character study made by Kat, I knew this would be ultra amazing, and it truely is! You did a fantastic job of mixing the old Claire clips with the new ones of her this season! The flow and feeling of this video to the gorgeous and elegant song was quite lovely and well put together!! Especially your beat use and split screens, it just made the video look and feel wonderful! The ending was superb with the "catch a falling star" perfect clip choices there, Kat! I absolutely adored this, favoriting on YT right away!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: