Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Season of love - Charlie&Claire" by Lost-majs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: "Season of love - Charlie&Claire" by Lost-majs Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Season of love - Charlie&Claire" 03-01-2010
February 2010 contest submission
Song: Season of love by Shiny toy guns
Vidder: Lost-majs
Length: 1:44 (76.4MB WMW)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgerChINtMc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgerChINtMc

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maja, yet another gorgeously studded with jewels video! The coloring was outstanding, I felt like I was inside a rainbow! Weee! Shiny Toy Guns! I love them <3 This song is really beautiful, and you used the beats really well, they remind me of heart beats for some reason, so it's very fitting for their love! Your split screens were wonderfully done and very perfectly fit. Good luck in the contest!

klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is what i said at YT:

"why so epic? this was beautiful...its amazing how much i love your effects (the blur like effect)...your colors are to die for, your beat use kills me!! you are so amazing!! This video makes me miss them SO freaking much "

awesome job hun <33
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Season of love - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Maja, you've out-done yourself once again! The effects, transitions, and colors flowed beautifully with such a wonderful song. I smiled through the entire video. This was so sweet and I can't get enough of it. So far I've watched this 3 times and I'll be watching it a lot more I faved, commented, and 5 starred this on YT and I'm giving it a gold and good luck in the contest on LVI
Jamielost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another brilliant vid good luck in the contest!
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Season of love - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Wow, this is awesome! Love the transitions you've used here, they go really well with the beat and feel of the music. I really like the way you did those slow segues from colour to black-and-white (and vice versa), they look really unique. Great colouring all throug the vid, actually, but the colour to black-and-white is what really stood out for me. Good luck!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Season of love - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

That was beautiful, Maja!!! Loved the coloring, beat use, and clip choices. Great job! Good luck in the contest!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Season of love - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Oh WOW! Stunningly beautiful vid Maja! I really loved the text you had at the beginning and how you did that where it went to black and white and froze, gorgeous!! I loved the whole feel of this too, how it was all dreamy and perfect-feeling Your colouring was soooo lovely too and really added to that whole atmosphere Amazing work hun!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Season of love - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Another epic video by Maja I loved this. It was wonderful! Loved your beat use and transitions but I have to say the end part was my favourite with the first and last meeting, made me go "aww" out loud. Excellent work!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that is just gorgeous! I love the way you slowed it down so smoothly like that and how you used the beat so perfectly! The coloring was also just dreamy and lovely! Beautiful work!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, maja that was so beautiful!! I had a grin on my face the whole time such a gorgeous look at the happy times these two have shared, i get so annoyed we only got three seasons of it. as always, your effects were just beautiful and i loved the way you used the 'love, love, love' lyric especially at the end i also loved how you mirrored charlie's goodbye with their first meeting gorgeous vid hun!!

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Season of love - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

OMG YAYZ GOSSIP GIRL SONG
I loved your colouring it was ace, and the black and white clips
I adore this song and it works perfectly for Charlie and Claire, you chose so many great scenes
Brill job and good luck in the contest
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Season of love - Charlie&Claire by Lost-majs Reply with quote

WOW that was such a sweet look at Charlie & Claire!!! Gorgeous.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aawww thanks everyone!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: