Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Its Love" by Lostwithoutdom

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: "Its Love" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Its Love" 02-22-2010
February 2010 contest submission
Song: If Its Love by Train
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 2:00 (44.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC5LukKhcKs
http://vimeo.com/9660984

blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Its Love by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awww! I loooved this. The effects were so cool and the end was very touching. Good luck in the contest
DomGirl23
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Its Love by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

This video was perfect ! Charlie and Claire are such a great couple, I just adore them ! the coloring was beautiful, and you displayed all of their most perfect moments ! Good luck !
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Its Love by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

That was wonderful, Morgan!!! Definitely put a smile on my face!!! Loved it! Good luck!!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Its Love by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Oh, what an incredibly lovely PB&J video! Eee! The sweetness was overflowing! I loved the pretty coloring, all of the clips looked wonderful What a sweet song choice too! Perfect for Charlie and Claire! I loved your use of the blur effect at the end of the clips and your beat use to all of those great clips was terrific! I really, really, loved the rewindy clips you had in there, that was stunning Great audio choices, especially at the end, that was a splendidly sweet way to end the video! Good luck in the contest!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Its Love by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

This was so gorgeous, Morgan! Beautiful vid! Amazing beat use! And I really loved your lyric use particularly "everybody's getting out of bed and I'm just getting in it" xD Aww, lovely voiceovers and colouring. A nice upbeat and happy vid! Lovely work!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Its Love by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awwww CUTE!!! I loved all the audio you had, awesome choices! Your lyric interpretation was perfect, I really loved the part where you reversed the clips to match. And the part at 1.16 stood out for me too where Claire started to run and it kinda went blurry, that looked so cool!! Wonderful vid, it was really warm-feeling and made me smile
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was so sweet! I loved your audio choices as well as the way you used the blur effect and the reversed clips! I really loved the "everybody's getting out of bed and I'm just getting in it" scene in particular! Great work, I enjoyed it so much!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww, my PBJ!! so sweet all my fave PBJ audio in there and Claire's 'thus, my hat!' that's one of my faves, Emilie's so cute the colouring was so pretty loved the lyric use at 'everyone's getting out of bed/im just getting in it" and the reversal/fast forward clisp were so great Well done morgan! xxx

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Its Love by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow Morgan, me loves the vid
The song choice was perfect, I love the song so much Your audio choices were perfect.
The bed part was omg i love it! LOL
Amazing job on this, from the colouring, to the audio, to your clips everything about it was pure amazingness
Awesome job and good luck in the contest
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Its Love by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Great vid, Morgan!!! I like the audio and the coloring was really pretty!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: