Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lonely - Jate AU" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: "Lonely - Jate AU" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lonely - Jate AU" 03-15-2009
After loosing Aaron Kate uses Jack to get pregnant in hopes that it will fill the lonely void.
Song: Im a lonely little petunia by Imogen Heap
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:05 (42mb mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q8YKOyWpvU
http://www.zshare.net/video/570946644dec80e4/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, so sad nikki!!! was that 'he's not here' audio from PS I Love you?? it fit so well with that scene and i loved that you had Jack continuing to ask where Aaron was. and i loved Kate seeing juliet and sawyer; even tho it was sad great job editing the song too wonderful video!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so relieved you liked it Kat! I wasn't sure about this one and I had trouble with the dialog and the ending...so did you understand the ending? Wasn't sure if my idea came across the way I wanted it to.
Oh and yeah that audio is from PS I love you. I'm glad you thought it worked! I thought it kind of sounded like Kate...lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Lonely - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Nikki this was so well done-your audio manips, as always, were so incredible! They really inspire me to step up my game.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww thanks Becca! *hugs*

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Lonely - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That kicked some serious AU butt, Nikki!!! Holy crow!!! The story was awesome... sad, a little bit eerie, but you sympathize with her because you realize how much she's hurting. I loved the choice of music, and your dialog was awesome! Some of your best yet!!! Awesome ¢¾AWESOME¢¾ job, my friend!!! Gold from me!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Julia! Thats a wicked nice comment! I luv ya!!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:39 am    Post subject: Lonely - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow, Nikki! This is exactly like what we were talking about after 316! (It's weird because I was just about to start writing a fic along similiar lines!)

I loved the black and white flashbacks and that dreamy sort of glow you put on them, and of course your audio manips were great (especially the way you added Kate saying "I need you" to the first scene -- I would have loved something like that on the actual show.) It was all so sad.

How creepy is it that she named the baby Aaron though? Poor Jack. I feel kind of bad for him, being used like that, but then hopefully she meant what she said about loving him!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Lonely - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aww wow that was so awesome Nikki! Fab story idea, but so sad Loved the song choice for a start, it was so perfect! I loved the scene where you had her seeing Saywer&Juliet, ooh and my absolute fav was where she was crying in the jungle, that lip syncing was perfect and twas so heart breaking aww poor Kate! And the end...gasp! She named him Aaron, very creepy weird but awww lol. Awesome work!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samara, yeah after we were talking about her maybe being pregnant my mind was trying to figure out how to vid it. haha!! And yay! I'm glad you thought the ending was creepy that is what I was going for...I wanted it to seem like she either was trying to replace Aaron or she thought the baby was Aaron and Jack was a little freaked out by it all. Thanks for your awesome comment!

Emma, I'm glad you liked that audio in the jungle. I wasn't sure what people would think about that. But I thought it was just so heart wrenching. I had to put it in. Thanks for watching!!

cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had to come over here to give this vid a Gold, you always work hard on your vids nikki and it really shows!

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Lonely - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

It's official. You are the AU Queen. I bow before you.
My fav has to be when Jack is asking her if it was on purpose and she keeps telling him that she loves him. Aaaand when she's sitting at the table and remembers Aaron. Echoed voiceover worked insanely good there.
I felt bad for Jack, I felt bad for Kate and at the same time I was a bit creeped out by her.
Gold for my Queen
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Nikki is MY AU Queen, I challenge you to a duel! lol

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Lonely - Jate AU by nikkimonique Reply with quote

*takes it*
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladies...no fighting...there is enough of me to go around..lol threesomes are always fun! anyways...now that we got that sorted....thanks for you comments. Ali I'm gladed you were a little creeped out by Kate but also felt sorry for her. That is what I was going for.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: