Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I NEED A SIGANUTURE!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clairerules15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: I NEED A SIGANUTURE! Reply with quote

I know i have one already but I want some sig to match my AVI! I want something like light PINK *to match Charlie's angel* with Charlie and Claire and That kind of thing... I wrote my first fanfic and it was called Love... Mayb my sig could say LOVE or something like that! Just please Help! Remember to make it match my AVI! Thanks lots!

Oh and if nobody can make a sig that's ok! I gots this one made by Liz!

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
clairerules15

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: ............ Reply with quote

I'm so sad No one read my FANFIC! Gosh! It's called Love, if anyone would bother to read it.... and I still want a Sig for my story......... OR Charlie and Claire *light pink*
Well I hope someone reads my story... Other than my fanfic.net ppl and Domaholic17... It really make my day if one of you read it and commented. I see people look at it but they won't comment! Same with this! Please make my day... But if no one really comments or reads it I might just take it off...... PLEASE

Last edited by clairerules15 on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
clairerules15

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never mind i found the perfect sig! It goes wit my story so well!!! I LOVE IT!

Mandi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be annoying, but can you host that banner and avi on your own server? It takes up my bandwidth. I have no problem with you using them (after all, thats what I make em for) but if you could, can you host them on your own server. You can use www.photobucket.com if need be. Thanks!

Part of KC's Entourage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: