Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Comedy Songs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Dark Comedy Songs Reply with quote

I just finished porting over my music collection from my old laptop (currently uploading the scattered old episodes I still have, too), and these couple occurred to me as highly entertaining:

Short People (Randy Newman): From Locke's perspective, maybe?

Excitable Boy (Warren Zevon): Ben. With bonus Danielle footage from her later appearances! (I will not quote the lyrics, because if you haven't heard this one, you really should hear it without being spoiled! All I will say is that there will need to be a 'Mature Content' warning on the video regardless of footage.)

Hostage-O (Warren Zevon): I dare someone to do an ensemble video of this, considering all the bondage and kidnapping footage in the show. I can see me bound and gagged, dragged behind the Clownmobile... (Yes, you read that right.)

Carmelita (Warren Zevon): Charlie. Carmelita, hold me tighter; I think I'm sinking down. And I'm all strung out on heroin on the outskirts of town.

King Tut (Steve Martin): Richard. This would be downright hilarious. Millie, I'm looking at you. You know you want to (and I can send you the MP3).

I might consider doing the first one and the last two at some point if nobody else does, but I really don't have the nerve for the other two. If someone does, go for it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: