Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"ache - suliet" by littleton_pace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: "ache - suliet" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"ache - suliet" 02-11-2010

"Suddenly someone, means more than you felt before. A house and its yard, turns into home..."

James aches for Juliet. (spoilers through to 6x03)

Song: Ache by James Carrington
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:09 (74.9MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtvRWhnLfQ - HD
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1xkmxl - HD

Last edited by littleton_pace on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

So beautiful and heartbreaking!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Bec

soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eeee!! it's done already?!

:cries: Kat that was beautiful... as I said in spam, this is such a good song for Suliet... it breaks my little Suliet heart... everything was absolutely gorgeous, as always
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I really liked the coloring effect, and you chose such a great song. This video broke my heart, but I love angst, and I loved the vid! Awww at the ending audio. That scene broke my heart too.
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww...thank you so much Kat! You are just so awesome! Its not going to surprise you that that vid made me cry. Such a great song for them! It was really great! I loved the coloring and the beat use, and the end was just <3 <3 <3 Thank you again!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, this was gorgeous and so tender, absolutely loved this! Suliet are such a beautiful pair, what draws me in most is that Sawyer's love for her is so strong and propelling, I just love it. You definitely showed the power of their love and the emotional struggle he's had to deal with! Perfect song choice too, showing how Sawyer had to ache with this pain that seemed never ending.. I really loved your purple coloring, it was very beautiful and sweet. The ending audio was perfect too <3 Just lovely job, Kat! I plan on making a Suliet video one of these days, although I still love my Skate, this couple is still really beautiful! (is it weird to say I ship Suliet and Skate )

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Never Kate!!! I sometimes miss my Skatey heart, but I plan to vid them too. But I think that Skate and Suliet can live within the context of who the character is at the time of each relationship.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww that made my heart ache! I don't really miss Suliet but I miss Juliet! Lost isn't going to be the same without her! I love the dock scene at the end when he is thinking about how she would have reacted if he would have been able to propose to her! So sad!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This is such a wonderful tribute to those two. This made me tear up, it's so beautiful. I'm still so upset that she's gone, and Sawyer in What Kate Does broke my heart! This was so well done, i really felt all the emotion. The maniped proposal was so sweet, i wish we could have seen that on the show. Great job!
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Gorgeous Kat! It makes me cry but I can't stop watching it Just such a perfect song for them.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aw, so sad!!! Poor Sawyer. Beautiful vid, Kat!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww, that was so heartbreaking! Such a beautiful vid, Kat. You showed Sawyer's ache for Juliet perfectly. Poor Sawyer! I really miss Suliet already =P Gorgeous work!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was so beautiful, Kat!!! So sad but so well done! I really loved the coloring and texture you used and the song was just perfect for mourning Suliet. Great job!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: ache - suliet by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OH! Beautiful vid Kat!! So sad, you made me well up Particularly with the clips on the dock as that tear falls down his face. Gorgeous! I loved how you had him thinking of when he would've proposed too. Brilliant stuff!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: