Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack" by Kastrato
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kastrato
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: "I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack" by Kastrato Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack" 01-02-2010
January 2010 contest submission
Song: Avatar soundtrack by Avatar soundtrack
Vidder: Kastrato
Length: 1:17 (30 MB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktmX6Zsmdk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zktmX6Zsmdk

blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

So dramatic! Fits Locke perfectly Nicely done!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

Very nice!

Loved the music choice. Who did the music for Avatar? It reminded me of some of James Horner's music from the movie Willow.
BigA108
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

Yup it's James Horner, I love the Avatar soundtrack
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome locke promo! good luck in the contest

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
Kastrato
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

Locke is our Favorite character .This promo is for His fans and only for his fans so you Others dont dare to vote it then change your votes and cook as you often do.Respect here.
Kastrato
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

If you decide to vote dont do it anonumous and please,leave a reason why.Its more creative
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was cool!! I really liked how you used the start with Locke's mother, you don't see that very often used in vids And i particularly loved the use of that scene of him playing with the army men at work I think if you used some of Locke's great audio it would have had more of an impact, because visually it was very well made

4498 wrote:
Locke is our Favorite character .This promo is for His fans and only for his fans so you Others dont dare to vote it then change your votes and cook as you often do.Respect here.

4498 wrote:
If you decide to vote dont do it anonumous and please,leave a reason why.Its more creative

I'm curious about why you posted these comments...you haven't received any negative comments in this thread and your video has a Silver VP...Locke's not my favourite character and I still enjoyed the video a lot :S so telling people who don't like him they shouldn't "dare" vote is very harsh when you havent receieved any negativity on here That in itself is disrespectful because you have received lovely comments on this video right here

Kastrato
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

Well miss littleton dont waste time here ,specially when its cook time
Kastrato
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

And dont pretend you have no clue about tha changing votes some guys redo just for a stupid award winning
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you seem to have an issue with me and that's fine. All I was pointing out was that this video got a great reception here from the vidders and you should be proud of that. :S

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

Kastrato wrote:
And dont pretend you have no clue about tha changing votes some guys redo just for a stupid award winning

I'm sorry, what does that mean? Do you feel like someone has voted unfairly on your vids? If that's the case, please feel free to PM us the details and we'll look into things for you. We do our best to keep up with the voting and make sure it's fair for all of our members!

One thing that we definitely discourage is voting on a vid for any reason other than on the merits of the vid itself, like voting low because you don't like the character, ship or music, for example. We have some rules to govern the voting here and it sounds like from what you said above about this being for the Locke fans that you might feel like someone voted low because of his character? Or am I misunderstanding?
Kastrato
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 am    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

I have no issues personaly with you littletone_pace nor Aislynn.ITs just i dont believe anymore on the fair winning awards.Some guys here votes and then changes their votes .Why its even allowed a thing like that.Most votes anonymous i believe for exactly the issue i discribed above.
My christmas contest video was a silver and gold one.I wasnt expected an award maybe just the notice or a rookie entrance but then all the votes turned blonze and i was last as if it was the worst video of the contest.It wasnt believe me ,and the rookie award sucked dude.Thats unfair .
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't take it personally, even though what you said to me was quite rude, and I understand your frustration. But a vid vote changing might not be what's happened. Your VP is determined by the average number of votes. So, if you get mostly Silvers, you get a Silver VP. It just means the more votes you got the VP changed; not necessarily that people have gone back and changed them.

but you should know VP's and votes have absolutely no baring on the contests. They are judged by us CM's alone and have nothing to do with the member votes. It's not how many votes/comments you get that determines the winner. So even if people did change votes, it doesn't effect the contests in the slightest.

It's explained here that the LVI Council Members decide on the winners. We do so in a completely separate manner than the Golds, Silvers and Bronzes our vidders award each other.

And like I said, I enjoyed your video and all of your comments are positive...so I don't understand how you take that so negatively.

Kastrato
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: I Wish You Had Believed Me Jack by Kastrato Reply with quote

Look dude ,i dont care about winning a contest ,but this is what happens here.So live long the LVI council Namaste and good Luck .My bests
to the Lobby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: